Jimin (19)

Eunwoo was beaten up by Kai's bodyguards so bad...His head was heavy...He felt dizzy...His face full of blood...He couldn't even stand straight...

Kai was about to punch him again when suddenly

"EUNWOOO!!!"

He heard someone scream...Both Kai and jungkook looked towards the door to see jimin standing there...
He ran towards eunwoo who was laying on the cold floor...unconscious...But he was pulled apart by bodyguards...

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT"

Jimin yelled at Kai, Tears falling from his eyes

"YOUR FILTHY BESTFRIEND TRIED TO R@PE MY FIANCE!"

Kai yelled back...Jimin looked at jungkook who was fake sobbing while hugging Kai...

"You bitch"

Jimin held jungkook's hair...He was pushed by Kai

"ENOUGH! FIRST THIS BASTARD AND NOW YOU! GUARDS! THROW THEM OUT!"

"My bestfriend is not filthy! Your fiance is a whore!"

"Listen! Don't test my patience and leave before I tell them to beat you up too"

Kai said darkly

"I can prove it..."

These words made Kai confused and all the colours got drained from jungkook's face

"W-What do you mean?"

Jungkook asked

"I can prove that my bestfriend is innocent"

"What...Babe...He is stupid...Please throw him out he's making me uncomfortable"

Jungkook told Kai...

"Why? Are you scared that you're going to get exposed"

"Shut up! Can't you see these marks on my hand...And my clothes? He forced me..."

"No he didn't...I am sure he didn't..."

"Oh come on ple-"

"Okay...Then prove it..."

Jungkook was cut off by Kai...

"Babe how can y-"

"It's okay baby...Let him do whatever he can...but Mr. Park...If you come out to be wrong...Then i will destroy you and your bestfriend..."

Jimin nodded, Wiping his tears...He went towards eunwoo...Taking his hand...And took out his watch...

"This watch has a secret camera...Can you give me a laptop?"

"Hmm...Daniel...Get me a laptop"

Kai ordered to his bodyguard and he did as he was told...Daniel gave jimin a laptop...

"Babe please...There's no need...Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you love...That's why I'm letting him do whatever he want...To prove them wrong...Don't worry I'm gonna destroy them after this"

Kai said kissing jungkook's forehead...
Jimin connected the camera with the laptop and started the recording...

He skipped forward to the part where the maid left the house...

"What do you mean? You know I need his signature right?"

"Yeah baby...I know...But you know...I told him that you're not coming..."

"What! Why-"

"Shhh!!"

"Let's have some fun love...Just you...And me..."