(5) A day

"umm...So we're gonna walk?"
Taehyung asked to both the males infront of him who were smiling nervously...

"Of course Mr. Kim...It's fun!"
Jimin said...

"O.....Kay?"
Taehyung replied still unsure if this is a good idea...

------

"This movie is really scary...But you're so into it...That's why I am trying not to cover my face the whole time but- WHAT IS THATT!!!"
Taehyung yelled suddenly in between of whispering making jimin flinch...

"Sir it's just a movie!"
Jimin said...Suddenly taehyung held his hand tightly...Jimin didn't say anything and let taehyung hold his hand for the rest of the movie...

-------

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I never knew you were scared of ghosts Mr. Kim"
Eunwoo came out of the theatre laughing at taehyung who was straight faced...

"HAHAHA-"
He stopped as soon as he saw taehyung glaring at him...

"I- I mean...That movie was actually really scary...Even I was covering my face the whole time..."
Eunwoo laughed nervously...

"Now what? It's just 2:13 Right now"
Taehyung asked...

"Hmmmmmmmm.....Oh! Mr. Kim there's a place both me and eunwoo love and I'm sure you're gonna love it too"
Jimin chirped cheerfully...

-------

"DIMINIEE!"
A little girl ran towards Jimin and hugged him tightly...

"Aigoo my girlfriend looks so cute"
Jimin said to the 8 year old...

"I look pretty?"
The girl asked making jimin chuckle and nod

"You look the prettiest"
Jimin replied caressing her cheek with his hand...Smiling fondly...
Two pairs of eyes watched them being so cute with a soft smile...

"Who is she?"
Taehyung asked to eunwoo who was besides him...

"Oh she is Lilly...She was 5 year old when Jimin found her alone in a park crying...He asked her where her parents were and she pointed towards the road and he saw a crowd covering something...He went and saw 2 lifeless bodies laying there...Jimin decided to send her to this orphanage and since then he's the one handling her school expenses...Not only for her but we both donate every month to make these children's life a little better..."
Eunwoo said and saw taehyung looking at jimin fondly...

"But why he handles her expenses..?"
Taehyung asked...

"Jimin couldn't graduate...As he had no money...He came to Seoul and worked hard day and night to survive...He was in depression for years...Got bullied at the cafe where he used to work...Then one day namjoon hyung found him...He's a lecturer at a university...He started to teach jimin daily and that's how he got a job at your company...Then namjoon hyung introduced me to him...When I first saw him...He was very harsh...Not at all like this...Jimin is always willing to help everyone...He's a little fluff ball who is kind and asks nothing in return...He went through a lot at a young age...And he tries that nobody goes through what he went through...That's why he pays for almost all of her expenses and even donates for other kids..."
Eunwoo said...

"HEY EUNWOO! COME HERE BRO"
Jimin called him...
Eunwoo chuckled and went to him with taehyung...

"What?"
He asked

"Let's write our wishes and put them in this bowl...Mrs. Min said if we do that our wish will come true..."
Jimin said

"Really?! Okay let's do this!"
Eunwoo replied...

Mrs. Min gave everyone a different chit and they started to write something in it... Taehyung looked at jimin and smiled after seeing him so focused...Tae sighed and wrote something in his chit too...

--------

"Jimin"
Eunwoo called

"Hmm?"
He replied

"What did you write in your chit?"
Eunwoo asked

"That's none of your business

"Okay"

.............

"God You have given me everything I ever wanted...But there's one thing...One thing that you haven't given me...That's a good height...Please god...I daily measure my height to see if there's some growth...But there's none...So I wish I get taller-"

"CHA EUNWOO GIVE MY CHIT BACK TO ME!"
Jimin yelled and chased eunwoo who was running for his dear life... Taehyung looked at them..embarrassed because there were people looking at both of them...
Soon the tables turned and now it jimin who was running for his dear life

"YOU! PARK JIMIN DELETE THAT PHOTO NOW!"
Eunwoo yelled and jimin quickly hid behind taehyung...Using him as a barrier between him and eunwoo...

"GUESS WHAT? NO HAHA"
Jimin yelled back...And now taehyung was even more embarrassed cause people were looking at them and laughing while passing them...

"You both stop"
Taehyung said but got ignored and jimin again ran away with Eunwoo still behind him...

-------

"YAH Don't you know how to smile?"
Jimin frowned looking at taehyung...
Currently It started raining when they both were waiting for eunwoo who went to get some ice cream as he lost in rock paper scissors...So they found a place to save themselves from getting wet...And now jimin suggested (forced taehyung) to take a selfie...

"I am smiling"
Taehyung frowned too

"Is that how you smile? Without even moving any muscle?"
Jimin said making taehyung sigh...

"Just hurry up...I'm don't like these selfies and all"

"Okay fine...Let's just make a peace sign"

*Click*

Jimin clicked a selfie and smiled...

Meanwhile

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA"
Mr. Kim laughed looking at his phone

"What happened? What made you laugh so hard...?"
Mrs. Kim asked

"I think I just found the right one for Taehyung"
He said making his wife confused...

"Huh?"
She asked confused...

"Look at this"
He said showing his phone to her...

"Look at this"He said showing his phone to her

"Oh my god! Is this my taehyung?"
Mrs. Kim asked making Mr. Kim chuckle...

"Yes honey..It's our taehyung...I knew it only jimin can change him... He's perfect for him"

"Mhm...He really is...Look how cute they look..."

-------

Mr and Mrs Kim ship vmin...😌❣️