teaser

Warnings:
☞︎︎︎ 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
☞︎︎︎ 𝚂𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
☞︎︎︎ 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚕 (𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐)
☞︎︎︎ 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 ( 𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐)
☞︎︎︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚎!𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚜𝚞𝚋
☞︎︎︎ 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚍𝚘𝚖

~𒊹︎︎︎~

She slowly and comfortably climbs onto the kitchen counter, impressed by how clean it is.

"You know?...", She gestures him to come over to her with her pointer finger and he makes small steps towards her. Hesitant but also excited for what she has in mind.

The moment he comes into her grasp, she wraps her slender fingers around the material of his shirt to bring him flush against her.

She lightly grazes her lips along his ear lobe, sending shivers down his spine.

"You have been such a brat since I've been back yesterday", a sensual whisper in his ear is all it takes for him to let his lips go agape and eyes shut.

He focuses on the feeling of her lips on his skin. She gently bites down on his creamy skin before continuing.

"Such a tease...", deprived of her for a few weeks because of her nature of work, he has missed her dominance, the way he slips into subspace so easily with a mere graze of her fingers across his burning skin, the way she manipulates his body with no hesitation, her deep seductive voice made him go to heaven. She wanted nothing but to absolutely ravage him and he wanted absolutely nothing but to let her.

"Tell me, what's on your mind, hmm?", She asks him in false curiosity. Her lips wander off on his neck and press a chaste kiss to his Adam's Apple He gulped deeply before answering her.

"I wanna please you, mistress", he whined, a needy tone in his pitch. She just hummed, already knowing what he wanted all along. He is very transparent and she was not dumb to not know what he wanted when his actions suggested everything his words couldn't.

She released his shirt and pushed him forward gently with an order on her lips.

"Remove your clothes and get on your knees."

He gulped as she leaned against the white abstract marble, fingers curling around the edge, palms flat against it.

He started to strip himself of his clothing, popping each button slowly. The sinful gaze she had on him didn't waver for so much as a second, watching him with a mischievous glint which made him want to fall to his knees and worship her, solely and only to see more of that mischief in her eyes.

After he unbuttoned his shirt, it layed motionless on his shoulders for a moment before he moves slightly for the useless fabric to fall and pool at his feet.

His chest comes into sight and she smirks at those beautiful abs, as if sculpted by the gods themselves.

Her eyes flickered down to his pants with a smirk, gesturing him to remove it and he does so quickly. His fingers dip into the hem of the fabric before tugging them down. He steps out of them and kicks them to the side.

Only left in his boxers, his hands clasp together in front of him as he looks up to her. He wanted her to be proud of him.

He terribly missed her the past few months. Only left with memories of past dirty doings. He wanted to be used, truly and thoroughly. Degraded into a piece of nothing, by no one but her.