𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

|Chapter 3|

~Ink and Blood~

-

I'm sure everyone of you is confused about Jungkook's place in this story.

Well, to understand that, I will need to take you a year back. Before Jungkook was ever a part of the Greatest Mafia of all times's life.

Adira was sick and tired, exhaling while wiping the blood off of her fingers with a soft tissue. The corpse of a young woman lays behind her, knife lodged right in the valley of her bare breasts.

The blood leaks down from there, soiling the woman's stomach with Adira's favourite color.

Red.

"Pretty but not what I want."

Adira licks the rest of the blood on her fingers, throwing a tissue on the woman.

Adira didn't kill the woman because she wanted to see a woman in red. No. It's because she's fucked the young woman, pussy stretched open with the soiled strap-on laying beside the corpse. A mafia shouldn't be as reckless as her to fuck whoever.

It's an identity risk.

Mistakes are made and they have to be covered up. What's the best color to cover a mistake up with?

You guessed it.

Red.

Adira walks away from the room and down the stairs. Climbing into her car, she rests her head against the cushioning.

Something needs to be done.

-

Adira is at her office, James is too. "I am getting sick of this. Don't get me wrong James, it was really fun at the start but now it's just ridiculous."

She says with her legs up on the table. Killing people while fucking them, choking them to their death all while she kept thrusting into them was nice and good until she got sick of it.

Mistress Adira gets sick of things quite easily.

James nods. "Let's just go to an auction, I'm sure if we go to a few, we'll find someone who fits your criteria."

Adira scoffs, crossing her arms. Not quite believing that someone might be up to her standards. Someone who she won't get bored of so easily.

"Okay, schedule one for tomorrow", she agrees however. It won't hurt.

"Yes ma'am."

-

What is an auction?

A public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder.

I'm sure you all know what an auction is but in the Mafia world. We're auctioning slaves. Pink and pretty ones. For millions of dollars.

The property are the slaved people. And they're sold to whoever can pay.

Adira walks through the hallway of a famous auction being held underground, beneath a Court.

Why under a court? Because it's funny. Contradicting. Sarcastic.

Justice being delivered to the people above, and injustice and illegality thriving underneath. Right beneath their noses.

Beautiful? Adira finds it so.

Her heels click against the floor as she walks on the grey cemented floor. James jogs to her. "Ma'am, you can choose here."

An auction was going on beside her. The auctioneer, an old man in his late forties speaking through the mic.