[:Prolongue:]

[Third Person Pov]

"TIME!" "8 Minutes!" Everyone was running to the graveyard. The creature chasing them getting closer,
Ashlyn spoting the graveyard as all of them jolting to it, Ashlyn skidding to a stop to press the button to close the gate, "CLOSE THE GATE, CLOSE THE GATE!" Tyler yelled running in Ashlyn slammed the button closing the gate *SLAM*, they all take a second to catch there breath, *BANG*the phantom chasing them banging on the gate door. "Alright, Let's head to the bus." Says Ashlyn as she starts walking.

*Groan* M/n siting down on one of the bus seats "That sucked." *BAN-* "Ah. The banging stopped."Ashlyn says while massageing her foot, "It probably gave up or-someth..." Tyler replies. Ashlyn gets a strange feeling, All turning to the front of the bus to see the phantom from before was climbing up the bus's stairs "How?!" Yells M/n getting up from his seat.

The phantom stepping closer to the huddled teens in the back of the bus,
"Can we open the back door?" Ashlyn panicking "It's blocked!" Taylor Yelled "W-What do we do?!" Logan asked tearing up "Die?"Aiden replies asking
"AIDEN!" Everyone screamed in unison, the phantom lunged at them "GAHH!!" Logans watch suddenly went off *Beep beep beep!*

[M/n Pov]

"Gah!" jointing up taking a second to catch my breath "that was close" *Bzzt* "huh"

[:The Group chat:]

Logan~
Everyone okay?

Ashlyn~
👍

Aiden~
Lol that was close
                                                             ~You
                                                              Yea
Taylor~
Physically yes

Tyler~
Mentally no

Ben~
Did anyone finish
the homework?

[:End:]

I look at the unfinished homework on my dresser and sigh, flopping back down realizing now how tired I am *Bzzt* *Bzzt* "I'm guessing the others didn't do it either" mumbling to myself while falling asleep.

The next morning I wake up to the sound of banging on my door "M/n get up your gonna miss the bus!" My mom is always making sure I'm up "Huff" I get up and look in my mirror I rub my eyes and notice the bags under them seem to get darker, I sighed aloud while starting to get dressed

                                Or

( Or you can make something up:])

After I finished putting my clothes on and just fluff up my hair I look at the time 6:34 my eyes widened as I run out the door "M/n!" I turn around as my mom throws me my bookbag at me, I silently thank her.

As I reach the bus stop the bus gets there I rush on when see Aiden over a seat talking to Ashlyn, I sit in the seat across from them "hey" "hey N/n I finished the homework last night you wanna copy" how does his energy never end "sure thanks" as I finished copying his paper we arrived at school.

"Good Morn-" 'Gloom' "-ing?" *Yawn* "Everyone get your homework out please.." I sit down and take out the homework silently thanking Aiden and put my head down on the desk, "Okay today we a- goi- to..." "Hmzzz", *RINGGG* "Huh!" 'Shit. I slept through class.' I look around the classroom to see that the others did too, 'were gonna fail if we keep doing this' I get my stuff together and head over to the others "Were all eating lunch together." "Y'know to talk about "stuff"." We all know what Aiden means "Alright" Ashlyn replies 'This should go well.'

*Chatter Chatter* 'well this is awkward' "I think we should go back to Savannah" Tyler said "I thought everyone agreed it was to dangerous...?" Logan replies "Yea" "So what? We're just supposed to let things stay like they are?" Tyler argued "I'd rather be semi-stuck than permanently stuck." Ashlyn replied "I agree with Ashlyn" 'Honesly they cant go a minute without argueing' *eyeroll*

"Well maybe if you would have told us the truth from the begining, we wouldn't be stuck at all!" Tyler yelled "I already explained why i didn't-" Ashlyn got cut off by Aiden "Aren't you one to talk." I look over at ben sighing "You're the one that brushed it off as a prank and walked off." "if she said anything, would you have even believed her?, with you're personality, i seriously doubt it." Aiden said slyly.

"Wether I have believed it or not she should have said something!" I flinch waking up from my day dreams looking around to see if anyone was looking at us 'Of course everyones looking•-•' "Now we're stuck in some demonic deminsion!, running away from flesh-eating deadly creatures!, i've count of how many near-dead experiences i've had!, none of us have slept in days!, we can't tell our parents or any!-" *BAM!* i flinch again and look where the noise came from 'Ben?' "Shh" Ben shushes him looking with a cold stare, i could see Tyler shiver.

"If we don't go back to Savannah where this cycle begun...then what else are we supposed to do?" Tyler said looking down, everyone got quiet 'As irritating as his outburst was, it's understandable, if we do go back we might figure out whats happening and a way to stop it, or we could make things worse'.

                   Should we risk it?

Word Count: 903

Hey guys sorry this was late i've been quite busy'~' but enough about me how have you liked the story so far?

Well have a good night/day^-^