[:1:]

2 Weeks Ago

M/ns Pov

I sat on my bed ready for the first day of school (Physically), scrolling on my phone my mom knocks on my door reminding me I need to go, hurdly I grab my backpack and f/d and head out the door almost tripping on the little step, embarrassed I go to the bus stop.

As the bus gets here a girl with really long red hair runs out of a house, 'wow her hairs pretty' getting on the bus cringing about how loud it is, I go to the semi back hopping not to be bothered.

Sitting down I see the girl sit across from me the male behind her leaning forward into her seat 'jeez I feel bad for her ' putting on my headphones listening to f/s.

Getting off the bus with my headphones on half paying attention on where I'm going, bumping into someone "oh' I'm sorry i-" "Hi:)" "uhh- hi?" "My name's Aiden and this is Ben" "umm name's M/n" "Wanna be friends?" "Uh suree" looking behind him seeing the girl with red hair running off 'oh I see, I'm the next victim-_-'.

Walking to class Aiden started talking about stuff " Me and Ben are new here, we moved about a week ago Bens not really a talker, I'm guessing you aren't ether sense you don't talk much-" Aiden gets cut off by Ben yanking him and pointing to the office "oh, right we gotta pick our schedules so we'll see you later N/n" " see you later" i wave them off, aww I'm kinda sad they had to go listening to him talking is kinda nice, I'm more of a Listener than a talker ' wait N/n!?'.

Slight blush from emmbaresment checking my schedule 'okay room 201' looking around getting nervous seeing all the people walking around, keeping my head down I look for the room, opon finding it my anxiety goes up, going in and looking around seeing the teacher not there yet going to find my seat realizing it's behind the red head 'huh there's not many people here yet' looking at the seat across from me seeing it's Aiden's seat looking behind his finding Ben's 'oh nice'.

'There's a lot of people in here' about to put my headphones on when two people rushed into the classroom "We wouldn't be late if you would have helped instead of recording!" "Sorry we're late!" "Please don't mark us tardy!" 'lucky them the teacher's not here yet' "They aren't here yet." "We still have a chance!" "A chance?" 'Oh there fucked'.

"Are two of my students already late on the first day of school?" "Just kidding!, a class rule is if we're both late and you get here before me, you're safe- where's your shoe?"
"You should find that after class." "Yes sir." 'how did he lose his shoe on the first day of school?!' "Go ahead and find which desk has your name on it and take a seat." I look up to see Aiden and Ben, I see Aiden smile at the girl in front of me then turn to me and wave, I wave back with a slight smile.

"Sorry I'm late everyone. These two are new to the school, so make sure to give them a warm welcome." "You guys can take a seat as well." pointing to the seat next to me, Aiden sits down still staring at the red head "Let's begin with introduction's shall we? We'll go alphabetical order." 'seriously, we have to go in front of the whole class, I'm gonna diee!'

Word Count: 656

Hey hope this wasn't to late. If you have any suggestions for this story or if you want me to make another story please leave it in the comments.

I'm going to make the reader Bi if you dont like that then you can leave

Have a nice Day/Night:]