Chapter Three: Back to school

"Princess it's time to get up." I sat up in my bed and smiled at daddy. 

"Good morning, daddy!" I mumbled with my paci stuck in my mouth. He took it out and gave me a kiss. 

"Let's get you ready for school." Daddy picked me up and walked me to the bathroom. He walked back out to pick an outfit for me to wear to school. I decided to get ready all by myself. I grabbed my toothbrush off of the counter and the toothpaste I opened it and put a big glob on my toothbrush. When daddy came back in I had toothpaste all over my pj shirt and face.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?"

"Daddy, I'm brushing my teef." I had a big goofy grin on my face as toothpaste foam slid down my chin.

"You've made a mess." He was chuckling as he looked me up and down. Then he saw the glob in the sink. "I think from now on you should let daddy help you brush your teeth." Daddy helped me clean up and get dressed.

Daddy ran us downstairs to the kitchen and set me down in my highchair

Daddy ran us downstairs to the kitchen and set me down in my highchair. I was excited Grandma Esme was making waffles and bacon. I looked over and saw uncle Eddie at the other end of the table. 

"Are you otay uncle Eddie?"

"Yes princess, I'm just a little nervous. Your sister's blood is going to smell very good to me and I don't want to hurt her."

"You won't Eddie. I beweave in you."

"Thank you princess." He smiled sweetly  at me and kissed my forehead. Grandma placed my plate in front of me and daddy began cutting up my food and feeding me. "Are you excited to go to school?"

"Yeah I get to spend time with all of you. I have a question daddy." I looked up at him and he nodded his head waiting for me to continue. "Daddy, can I go see the woves today?" He looked really serious and I was worried he was going to say no. "Of course, I will call Jacob and he can pick you up after school." 

"Tank you daddy!. I leaned over and began planting kisses all over his face. He started to laugh. "Come on munchkin, its time to go to school. He picked me up and walked over to Rose's jeep. He placed me in my car seat and buckled me up. He then got in on the other side of the car. 

Rose drove us to school really fast. We got out of the car and met Alice and Edward in front of Eddie's car. Daddy was holding me on his hip. "Daddy, you can put me down I'm a big girl I can walk." 

He looked down at me and smiled, "I know you can walk sweetheart but I enjoy holding you because then I know exactly where you are and where you are going." He kissed my nose when he finished talking. My family began walking to class, I had my first class with daddy. It was an English class our teacher was very nice to me, she gave me candy when I passed my quizzes and  when I answered questions right. Daddy always helped me.

"Good morning Mrs. Clark!"

"Good morning little one!" She booped my nose as we walked past her. Daddy set me down in my chair and put his hand on my thigh. I began looking around the classroom.

"Princess, what are you looking for?"

"Daddy, I'm looking for Isabella, she's supposed to be in here."

"How do you know sweety?"

"I saw her in my dream last night. She's going to give me a mean look then sit next to Mike." Daddy looked surprised when I finished talking.

"Look daddy it's about to happen." When I was done talking Bella walked in spoke to our teacher and as she was walking toward Mike she glared at me. I whispered in daddy's ear, "I told you."

"Yes you did darling." He smiled down at me but I could tell he was worried. Once class finished daddy picked me up and rushed out of the classroom.

"We are going to go home early today."

"But daddy, school just started."

"I understand that sweetie. But we need to have a family meeting to discuss some things. Now no more whining."

"Otay daddy." By time we made it to the parking lot Eddie and Rose already had their cars started. Daddy put me in my car seat and climbed in next to me.

"Jasper, Carlisle is on his way home too. He might beat us there." Daddy nodded not taking his eyes off of me.

"Daddy why are you staring at me? I still look the same."

"I'm just appreciating your beauty princess." As Rosie stopped the car Daddy pulled me out of my car seat and ran upstairs to the living room.

"Grandpa! I missed you! You was gone when I woke up."

"I know, I had to leave early this morning. But I'm here now. Your Daddy told me about a dream you had."

"That's not special papa I do it all the time. I never know exactly when it is going to happen but I know that it will happen. They always happen."

"Sweetie, why haven't you ever said anything?"

"Papa it's not special they're just dreams. Remember when you used to sleep you had dreams."

"Elena, you have special dreams called premonitions. In your dreams you can see the future. Kind of like Alice. But in Alice's visions the future is based on decisions but you see the clear vision of the future."

"So I'm special like you guys?"

"Yes you are darling, very special."