7

PETE POV

My whole body hurts. Hurts so fucking much. I tried to stand up, but I collapsed on the floor. When I looked at my hands I saw many scars. I lifted my shirt up and similar scars were on my chest too. Even my legs were scarred.

How the fuck this happened? What does this mean? Am I fucking cursed or what?

"Pete, it will disappear. In a few weeks. You were acknowledged Pete. You are one of them. You need to fulfill your purpose here." Ghost said and I remembered that stupid dream.
"So it was not a dream.. Okay." I mumbled to myself ignoring Ghost.

I was not sure what to do now. I was supposed to have my heat cycle, but nothing happened so far. After a while I managed to stand up. So I slowly walked to the bathroom to clean myself. Even though I had so many scars on my body, they were not bleeding at all.

After I freshened up I went to the kitchen to check what I could eat. Porsche prepared a sandwich for me. So I ate it.

I could feel that something was happening to my body. My senses sharpened again as I heard someone walking towards the door. I did not know who that was, however the door did not open. I heard a gentle knock.

"It is me. Venice."

My whole world collapsed. I was not able to move or do anything else. I just stood there, my heart beating so fast that it could explode easily.

"Hey, are you there? Can you hear me?" His voice was so soft. I finally started to move.

I slowly grabbed the door handle and opened it. WHen I saw his face I immediately started to cry. He did not hesitate and hugged me.

"I can't believe it's you. You are so grown up. You are so handsome." I kept blabbering whilst hugging him and crying.
Venice only hugged me back. I could never ask for more. It is so crazy. After so many ears I can see my son. My gorgeous son. He is here. With me. I think that I will go crazy..
"I am so sorry Venice that I left you alone. I am so sorry." I started to apologize to him. I could hear him sobbing.
"I know what happened pa.. Porsche told me everything.." When he said that my heart ached. I never wanted him to know the truth.. But I guess that was inevitable.
"Where were you all the time?"
"I don't know, Venice. I don't know." I said sadly "I remembered you just by an accident. When I saw his face, something inside me unlocked and it happened." I told him.
"It's okay pa. I'll help you remember everything." Venice said and his hug tightened.

We were hugging for quite some time, however it was not enough. I haven't seen him for 20 years. It is so crazy. He is all grown up. My baby boy is an adult now. I started to cry again.

"Do you want something to drink?"
"Only water please, Porsche packed me something for you." Venice handed me a bag full of food.
"Thank you"
"No worries, you should not die of hunger." Venice chuckled. I grabbed my head as it started to hurt so bad.

"You should not die of hunger, my boy. I will take care of you. You are so weak. And what about this?" That stranger's finger touched the spot where Vegas stabbed me. Shivers ran down my spine. It felt like the wound opened again. I could feel warm liquid on my body.

The wound was opened again. Blood streaming down. What the fuck? How did he do that? He only touched it.

"Where am I?"
"At the moment you are safe with me, my queen."
"Who are you?"
"I am the one that saved your life. I will find you once the time is right."

Then I haven't seen that stranger anymore. But every morning there was clothes and food ready for me. I could go out and enjoy the view. Those mountains were amazing. Birds chirping, flowers blooming. I was getting more and more tired with each passing day. Until I woke up, actually I was forcefully woken up in the middle of the forest.