Gas Station

Will and Mike walk into the store and go to the drink section. They each get a cola, and a bag of chips to share. Will goes to pay and sees Mike looking awfully sad at a vending machine. "Mike? What's wrong?" Mike give the vending machine a slight grin. "Remember when El got all the snakes out of a vending machine for us?" Mike laughs remembering all the memories between him and El. Will smiles, "Yeah, I do." They stare for a while before Will walked to the counter to pay but Mike stays still. Will finishes paying and calls out for Mike so they can leave. Once they go back to the truck, they find that Jonathan and Argyle aren't there. They assume they're getting high so they just wait in the truck for them to get back. 5 minutes pass by and Will gets worried. "Do you think they're okay?" Mike shrugs. "Hope not..." Mike says under his breath . "What did you say, Mike?" Will says confused. "Oh, nothing. I'm sure they're fine." Mike pats Will on the back and Will gives back a fake smile. "Well I'm just gonna make sure they're okay." Will gets out of the truck and Mike smiles. "He worries too much..." he chuckles. Will searches around the gas station. "Jonathan? Where are you, Jonathan? Jonathan Byers! Argyle?" Will takes a deep breath, "Jonathan Francis Byers!" He waits for a response and keeps looking. "Jonathan Fran-" Jonathan comes running from behind the gas station. "Okay okay I'm here! Please stop with the middle name." Jonathan looks around making sure no one he knew was here. "You scared me!" Will explains. Argyle comes from behind the gas station as well looking dazed with red cheeks. "Francis?" Argyle teases him. "Shut up..." Jonathan turns red from embarrassment. "What we're you guys even doing?" Will asks. They both look at each other then turn back to Will. "Smoking of course." Argyle says very awkwardly. Will stares at both of them. "Okayyyy..."  Mike comes running from the truck. "Mike?" He stops to catch his breath. "Mike what happened? Are you okay?" Will looks around for anyone that could of hurt Mike. "No I'm fine. Are you okay?" He says panting, trying to catch his breath. "You we're gone for hours!" Will laughs, "It wasn't that long. I told you I went to go find them." Mike looks behind Will and glares at Jonathan, Jonathan glares back. "Oh. Your found." Mike says not too happy about it. Jonathan rolls his eyes and looks at Will, almost like he's asking Will really? with his eyes. Will tries to break the tension, "Well, now that we found you let's finally go home." Will turns around and takes Mike with him to the truck. "Alright just hold on!" Jonathan tells Will. Him and argyle stay back a little longer. They start to head home again and they can tell they're getting close by all the familiar stores and restaurants around.

500 words