Welcome Back

Finally Mike and Will are ready to go to Hawkins. They both go to bed earlier than normal so they can get up early. They wake up at 5am and they get dressed. At 5:30 they're ready and they ask Jonathan to drive them to the airport. They get Jonathan to agree and they're finally there waiting for their plane excited but not. It was a long flight but they finally arrived to Hawkins, Indiana. They're happy but it's not what they expected, ambulance are everywhere so are fires, destroyed houses, and destroyed land. "What happened?" Will asks. Mike doesn't reply for a while still trying to comprehend what he's seeing. "I have no idea..." He finally says. "Let's go see if everyone is okay!" Wills says determined. They head to Mike's house first since it's the closes house from the airport. When they both arrive they see multiple cars pulled in the drive way. Mike and Will look at each other confused. "Why do you think everyone's here?" Will asks Mike. Mike shakes his head not knowing anything. Before they can reach the door, Dustin, Nancy, Steve, and Mrs. Wheeler came running out of the house. Everybody exchanges hugs and they start to tear up. Mrs. Wheeler runs up to Mike. "Don't you ever scare me like that Micheal Wheeler!" She says before hugging Mike for what almost seems like an eternity. "Wait where's El?" Dustin asks. Will and Mike look down, now tearing up more. "Mike, wheres El and Jonathan?" Nancy questions sternly. "Jonathan is still in California, he couldn't come." "And what about El?" Steve starts to get curious at the silence. "Mike?" Mrs. Wheeler notices Mike crying. Mike starts to break down and suddenly everyone knows what happened to Eleven. "No..." Dustin can't take all the heartbreak for one day. Will quickly hugs Mike trying to console him and Mike holds Will tight. Everyone gathers around them into a group hug . After a while they let go but Mike and Will are still hugging. When they both stopped crying Mike let go of Will giving him a slight pat on the back. Will looks down knowing he's just Mike's friend, nothing more. "Well where is Lucas and Eddie? I miss them." Mike asks wiping his past tears. "Oh and Max." Will adds in. They all look at each other. "You haven't heard?" Dustin said. Will and Mike shake their heads no. "Lucas and max are in the hospital..." Dustin pauses before finishing, a tear falling down his face, "And Eddie... he um... he... we lost him." Dustin starts to cry all over again. "Wh-... what?" Mike is trying to take this in at once. Will not even knowing Eddie, still shows empathy. "What even happened here?" Will wonders, looking around. "A lot of messed up shit, Will." Dustin says tears in his eyes, ready to be released. "We..we have to go to the hospital." Nancy says urgently. Will and Mike look at each other with fear in their eyes. "Did Lucas and Max get hurt?" Will waits for an answer. "Did they die? Are they dying?" Mike says desperately needing an answer. "We don't know get in! let's go!" Nancy, Steve, Dustin, Will, and Mike get in Steve's car and they head off to the hospital. Mrs. Wheeler ways from the driveway you could tell she's been crying too.