Ch. 4

Donnie's POV

I saw Leo come back from Y/N's room.

"How are they doing?" I asked him.

"They just went to sleep, but they said they'll need some essential stuff since they're staying here like clothes, a toothbrush, toothpaste, a brush and things like that." Leo answered.

"Oh, right, we did not think of that." I said.

"We just have to call April in the morning? I'm sure she'll be fine to go get those." Raph said.

"Yeah! Plus it makes a reason for her to meet Y/N!" Mikey said, enthusiastic like always.

"It's a good idea. We'll call her in the morning. Now, everyone off to bed!" Leo said, calmly. //HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!, Dumbledore said calmly- sorry😅//

"Goodnight" we all said.

We then all went separate ways, to our bedroom.

~Time skip to the following morning~

Y/N POV

I woke up to an unknown surrounding. I was confused, until I remembered what happened last night.

"Right, I'm at the turtles' lair." I said to myself.

I took my phone that was next to me and opened the camera to see what my current state was. Ruffled hair, pillow mark on my face, tiny eyes and wrinkled clothes.

"How attractive" I told myself with a chuckle.

I tried to fix my appearance the best I could then got up. I saw a pair of crutches on the floor. I guess one of the turtles put them there for me. I took them and got out of the room. I made my way to the living area and then saw, in the living room, Mikey and Leo chilling on the couch. I walked up to them. Leo probably heard me because he turned to look at me.

"Good morning Y/N" he said nicely.

"Morning dudeeeee!!!" Mikey said excitedly.

"Dang, it's unnormal to have this much energy in the morning" I said, still waking up. "But morning guys. The others are still asleep?" I asked.

"Raph is, or at least he's still in his room, but Donnie is in his lab, as always." Mikey answered.

I nod.

"How is your leg?" Leo asked.

"Meh, it hurts but nothing I can't deal with" I answered.

"OH! By the way Y/N! We have a human friend that could go shopping and get the stuff you need!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Really? That's nice! When can they go?" I asked, hoping they'll be able to go soon.

"I was only waiting for your approval to call her" Leo told me.

"Oh, understandable haha! Well go ahead, I'm good with it!" I told him.

"Alright! I'll be right back!" Leo said while walking away from us.

At that moment, Donnie walked out of his lab.

"Oh, good morning Y/N!" He said when he saw me.

"Morning Donnie! Slept well?" I asked.

"I don't think he actually slept this night" Mikey said.

"That's not true! I fell asleep on my desk for about 30 minutes!" Donnie tried to defend himself.