The School's Favorite Ship

Ricky's Pov:

"Hey Ricky," Jet says as we walk down the hallway.

"What?" I ask.

"Why do you keep hanging out with Nini?" he asks.

I stop for a moment.

"Well, she is nice, smart, kind, intelligent, and always helps everyone. 

She is amazing," I say.

"hm. You like her, don't you?" Jet asks.

What? He thinks I like Nini. He is crazy.

"No, you good?" I ask.

"Yes, are you? You know you two aren't good at keeping secrets or observing your surroundings unless it was planned because Kourtney is going to tell Nini you said those things about her," Jet says.

I'm not bad at secrets and Kourtney was there. I didn't notice but he is so oblivious to not notice that she likes him.

"Why did you say two not just me?" I ask.

Jet just goes to the wall, hits his head then facepalms.

"You and Nini," he says.

"What but I thought we were only talking about how you think I like her," I say.

"Because you do like her, and she likes you. Stupid can't you not notice?" Jet says.

I just laugh thinking this is a joke, but Jet isn't laughing.

"Okay Mr. knows everything and shipper and why you got to be so mean," I say.

"I'm not joking. You are so oblivious," he says.

"You can't even tell that Kourtney likes you so be quiet," I say and walk to my next class.

"YOU CAN'T DENY YOUR FEELINGS FOR HER THOUGH EVERYONE SHIPS YOU TWO TOO. EVEN THE BASKETBALL TEAM," Jet shouts and walks to his next class.

Then I hear whispers.

"Oh, are they going to get together finally I mean I always noticed them looking at each other that way but they got to watch out for Stacy," I hear out of all people Maddox say that which means Stacy must like me.

 That makes sense she all the sudden is sitting between me and Nini during lunch, but I didn't notice she was jealous or anything. She never talked to me but made fun of me. Why did everyone ship us we aren't even that close, but she is so smart and kind even to people who are so rude to her.

"Did you just hear what Jet said? Now we know it is going to happen. I am so excited unless they could confess to each other before it is too late," I see my Spanish teacher whisper to Ashlyn EVEN THE TEACHERS? 

I MUST BE IN A DREAM THERE IS NO WAY AND WE DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER

"It would go faster if the two didn't just stare at each other and talk other than things about school, but I know both of them so maybe I could help," Aslyn says.

Wait what no way but where is Nini and why am I the only one dealing with all this happening today? I hope she is okay though.

"Okay then well tell me how that goes because I need to know so I can tell all the other teachers because they all want to know too," my Spanish teacher says.

Why is everyone going crazy about this?

 "Yes, Mrs. Gonzalez. I have to get to class see you in my next period and after school I can tell you my plan," Ashlyn says and walks away to find me there.

"Why does everyone think we are in love with each other? Ashlyn, could you explain this please," I ask.

"You guy are always looking at each other and the eyes is most of it and the laughing. Not everyone saw how you go jealous and mad when someone teased her at lunch that one time and the entire time you glared at them," Ashlyn says.

"What no I honestly don't know, and I am being normal," I say.

"You stare at her every single class Ricky," she says.

Wait that is true...

"No, she just sits by the board and stuff and the boring posters that I read because I don't want to be in that class," I say.

"Really because last I checked Nini sits in the back of all of her classes, and you sit in the front of the classrooms. Also, in most of the rooms, there are no posters in the back so nice try. You like her but you just won't admit it to yourself, and you need to speak now or else Nini will think you don't like her, so you have to go tell her. I can't help you anymore and you are going to make me late to class," Ashlyn says as she walks away then I hear the bell go off.

Do I like Nini more than a friend or classmate? Regardless we are the school's favorite ship.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Hi, sorry for how short this is and the weird cliffhanger but maybe I will make a part 2. I have been losing my mind to Speak Now (Taylor's Version) because it is out, but I keep refencing it and I'm sorry non swifties. You don't have to like her music or anything because it is your opinion.

Have a good day / night!