Valentine's Day Suprise

Nini's Pov:

Its Valentine's day and Ricky and I were having a movie marathon. At the moment we are watching Twilight.

"So she is in love with an emo boy named Ethan who is a creepy old man who is a ghost?" Ricky asks, confused.

"No! We have watched this movie so many times and you don't know what it is about?"

"I really just sit here because you like watching this movie,"

"I thought you didn't mind it because you never said anythi'llng and didn't talk the entire time and when you don't like the movie you just talk the entire time, I'm sorry but you were talking to Ej about this movie once so I thought you didn't hate it. Wait you gave Ej misinformation on this move and he thinks Edwards is a ghost n. 

? n't give people false information about a movie I like cause now people think I am weird for watching a movie about an emo creepy old ghost and you have never watched it before" I say

"Whatever, I'm not the one who wrote false information in fanfictions about HSM and it's not like you don't watch those movies every other day. We all know that Sharpay had a dog, not a cat named Mia?" Ricky shouts.

"I never wrote fanfictions I don't know what you are talking about," I say laughing nervously.

"Really because I think there was one about your high school life then one about me, I didn't know I was that interesting with my magical, beautiful, delicate, gorgeous brown curls," Ricky says with a smirk.

I turn my head away to hide my blush rising to my cheeks.

"I still don't know what you're talking about,"

"Sure, you don't, and you definitely didn't tell them all your name and use my name,"

"I think you got the wrong person," I say knowing that I did write that.

"Really because the beginning on how the two met was the exact same way we did," Ricky says.

I want the Earth to eat me alive right now,he probably thinks I'm really creepy or something.

"Fine I did and why are you marrying me after that. That was so embarrassing, and you haven't said anything till now after we are married.,"

"Because now you can finish it and I know you would have never talked to me again if I brought it up earlier in our relationship,"

"I mean you got a point I would have been too embarrassed more embarrassed than I am now but when did you find out and what were you doing on the app,"

"I found out when we were friends and only knew each other for around over a month,"

"NO, YOU'RE LYING. Why did I ask now I'm even more embarrassed and you need to tell me how you found it,"

"Maybe I found it when you left your laptop on and open that one time at that coffee shop and that was open on one of the tabs,"

"So you were nosy?"

"Yes and No. You left it open so....,"

"You know I deleted it right so I can't finish it regardless,"

"Well, you should, and you should add this to it in your head," he says then he kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, its been a long time. I'm sorry for how short this one his but I have been busy and I feel like going on a hiatus on my books but I felt that I should just write one more before I do that. I think I am not going to focus on hsmtmts anymore like the show is over and rini was over in s2 and I'm not really into the fandom as much as I was before but this helps when I am in a writers block like I am right now which is why this is bad

Have a great day/night!

❤️ love you to the moon and Saturn 🪐