The Story Of Us

Hi this is my second one-shot. Enjoy :)

Nini Pov:

Why do I have to do a project with him? Out of all the people why Ricky Bowen? I don't have anything against him it is just he has a lot of fangirls and now I am getting glares because they didn't get paired with him.

......................................................

I was sitting in the cafeteria alone eating my lunch until Ricky comes up to me.

"Hey Nini, what topic should we do for this project," Ricky says.

This project was for music, and we had to write and do a slide show about a musician. 

"Well, who do you listen to?" I ask.

"I listen to Harry Styles, a little One direction and a little bit of Taylor Swi-" Ricky says before a interrupt him.

"YOU LIKE TAYLOR, ONE DIRECTION AND HARRY STYLES?  My favorite T.S. song is How You Get The Girl. What is your favorite album? Do you like debut? I know people don't like debut but I'm debut stan forever. Are you excited for Speak Now TV are you a Speak Now stan? I am one for sure. What album do you think she will rerecord next I think she is going to do reputation but then there are so many signs of 1989, but she started with her second album and 2 times 2 is 4 then 4 minus 1 is 3 which is speak now and then 3 times 2 is 6 which would be reputation then 6 minus 1 is 5 which is 1989. Then the last one she would rerecord would be debut and you think about it the album would be Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) which would be funny. Oh, I'm sorry I rambled too much ignore me," I say.

Ricky just laughs at me.

"No what we should do Taylor Swift since you know so much about her. I'm not a swiftie but I like folklore," Ricky says.

"folklore is my third favorite album of Taylor. What is your favorite song off it," I ask.

"the last great american dynasty," Ricky answers.

"No way that is my favorite song and next to it is this is my trying and hoax," I say.

"You love Taylor's music don't you and I am guessing you have been in many relationships if you can relate to her music. Just please tell me you can't sing your heart out to All Too Well,"

"I have never dated anyone or had my first kiss, but I can sing my heart to her songs like I have, and it seems relatable in some way even though I have never experienced any of it. Yes, I know I am weird," I say.

"You are not weird at all, but we should get the project done soon after school. Whose house do you want to go to for this project?" Ricky asks.

"I don't mind whose house we go to," I say.

"We can go to my house," Ricky says.

"That works we can meet up at 3:30?" I ask.

"That works," Ricky says.

"Okay well we should be going to our next classes. Bye," I say.

....................................

The school day is finally over, and I see Ricky. I forgot to ask him for his number, so I know where his house is. I soon see him and go up to him.

"Hey, you never gave me your number so I can find out where your house is for the project," I say.

He gives me his number and I go to my car to notice something off about it. Of course, one of the fangirls had thrown a rock at my windshield and left a note. Thankfully the glass is just cracked.