The Wedding Disaster

(Nini is 19 and Ricky is 20. Also this one is a little long.)

Nini Pov:

I decide to leave my dorm and go to class when I bump into someone. Everything I was holding fell to ground and I almost did to, but something stopped me.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?" a boy with curly brown hair asks.

"I'm fine," I say then he lets go of me. 

I go to pick up my stuff then we hit our heads together trying to both pick up my stuff.

"Ow," we both say at the same time.

"I'm sorry again, I didn't mean to. I was just trying to help I'm sorry," the boy says almost so fast I couldn't understand him.

"It's okay,"

"Let me help you pick your stuff up,"

he gives me a few books I was holding, and we pick everything up.

"Thank you,"

"No problem that's the least I could do. I'm really sorry again my name is Ricky Bowen," Ricky says.

"Nice to meet you Ricky my name is Nina Salazar-Roberts," I say.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Nini, but I go to go. Bye!' Ricky says as he runs off to wherever he needed to go.

"IT'S NINA," I shout at his running figure and walk the rest of the way to class.

⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙

 Ricky Bowen the boy who stole my heart. Who knew we would see or well I should say bump into each other again and many more times. The name Nini stayed too, and I have gotten used to it. It has been 5 years since then. I'm 24 for now and he is 25. Today was my wedding day and I was getting ready in a little room with Kourtney, Gina, and Ashlyn. 

My elegant wedding dress that Kourtney designed was hung upon the Door with a hanger, the girls were in there dresses already and Gina was doing my hair. While Gina was doing my hair Kourtne was doing my makeup and Ashlyn was Painting my nails white since my hairdresser cancelled and I was going to get my nails done but never had time to. This was going downhill, and I was nervous but nothing else could go wrong right?

"Neens stop being nervous. Everything is going to go well as long as you love Ricky, and he loves you. That boy is head over heels for you that he would do the craziest things for you like go in the middle of the night to get you period products if you didn't have any and you need some. He would for your pregnancy cravings when and if you are pregnant and look crazy asking for the weird ones you crave or go all around the world to just see you for a minute and if he had 1 minute to live, he would only want to spend it with you," Kourtney said.

Well um...haha yea um... I don't think I need period products for a few months...

"Yeah, and he keeps wanting come to see you right now, but I keep telling him no and Red got him to go back to his room after Red dragging him literally," Ashlyn says.

"See nothing else can go wrong the hairdresser cancelling on was just on minor setback," Gina says.

Then someone knocked on the door.

"Ricky if it is you go away you can't see her yet!" Ashlyn shouts at the door.

"It's not Ricky its. It's me Ej, and I got some news,"

Ashlyn leaves to the room to talk to Ej.

"Hopefully it is good news, but I finished curling your hair. Do you want it half up and down or up completely or just down?" Gina asks me.