〡⋆Chapter 5⋆ 〡drunken

( 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙨 pov )

I soon saw myself appear right in front of the door of my house.

" open the door "

" Okay *hic* "

I struggled to find my key to unlocking the door to opening the door itself.

" ok now your home so go to sleep," He said walking out of the house

" ok thanks shadzz- "

shadow then rudely slammed the door in my face.

I started walking upstairs to Tails room and no kidding Amy did pick him up.

After I went to my room I started to try to sleep but my body didn't let me. I soon got back up and put my shoes back on went downstairs and went outside to go for a run.

'Hopefully, I get tired soon I can't stand this headache ugh, do I already have a hangover?'

»»---- 🕙 ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ! 🕙 ----««

I was just outside running around the woods when I hear sticks cracking and breaking.

"WHOS THERE!?" I said getting ready to punch someone

" chill faker it's just m- "

I then punched someone ( turns out to be shadow ) in the stomach and then I heard him groan in pain.

* groan * "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?" he said angrily.

"oh..heh sorry shads, didn't know it was you, why are u here anyway?"

"I was just walking outside when I sa- what are you doing here!?" He asked confused

"Oh well, you see...I kinda have a headache and I couldn't sleep so I was going to run it off but I saw you" I said while scratching the back of my neck, I started to hear shadow snicker

"Why are you laughing?" I asked while trying to ignore the pain my head was giving me right now.

"Because you already have a headache, were you THAT drunk?" He asked while laughing and it was starting to tick me off.

"Ok whatever you say emo-hog," I rolled my eyes "now if you excuse me I'm going to go now" I started to walk away when he appeared in front of me, I frowned I should've just stayed home.

"Wait I have to ask you something," Shadow said while looking away from me

"Ok?" I raised a brow, "What is it?" I then saw Shadow clear his throat while blushing a little, I didn't pay any mind to it since I didn't feel like messing with him right now until I heard what he said after

"Rouge told me to ask you if I can get your...Number..." He said and I froze

'Shadow the hedgehog, my rival wants my number!?' I was so shocked but I couldn't let this go to waste so...

"Awwh Shadow wants my number! how thoughtful of you" I said playfully while shadow just rolled his eyes while blushing more, it was hard to tell since his fur is so dark.

"Shut up before I chaos blast your face" He growled while pulling out his phone and shoving it in my face.

I scoffed and then said "Wow, rude" while snatching his phone and typing in my number and handing it back to him.

"So..can I go now-" I was soon cut off by Shadow chaos controlling away

" I'll take that as a yes" and then I started to walk back home since I didn't feel like running anymore.

»»---- 🕙 ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ! 🕙 ----««

** morning***

I soon woke up in my bed feeling quite better since the headache went away but the sun decided to let it shine right through the window straight into my face to wake me up more.

" alright I'm up! " I said quietly

*knock *

" come in! " I said wondering who it is, most likely tails

"hi sonic! are you ok?" Tails said

"oh yeah I'm fine thank you for helping me heh and I'm sorry I didn't pick you up I was jus-"

"It's fine Sonic I hope you had fun at that party you were at.."

I felt bad because I hung out with all my other friends except for Tails and since he is my brother, I have to do something for him.

"Hey Tails I have an idea" I said and I saw Tails look at me excitedly

"what is it?"

"how about we go somewhere fun? just you and me since I had fun with everyone else yesterday and to make it up to you."

"Brothers hangout?" tails said excitedly

"brothers hangout". Now go get ready! I said after pushing Tails out my room so I can get ready myself.

"ok! I'll be down in a minute," Tails said while running to his room.

"ok!" I said and then closed the door and went to find some close to go out with

little did he know some certain hedgehog would be at the same park that day