〡⋆Chapter 10 ⋆ 〡feelings for faker!?

»»———————- ꜱᴏɴɪᴄꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ——————-««

I woke up next to something very fluffy and soft but it doesn't feel like a pillow. When I opened my eyes I was right next to shadow and the fluffy stuff was his chest fur, I began to blush mad hard after realizing what I did last night. And of course to make matters worse Shadow started to wake up.

»»———————- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ——————-««

I woke up to someone heating up next to me and when I looked I found a blue hedgehog turning red next to me but then I realized that yesterday wasn't a dream and it was all real. 

" faker, why are you so red? " I asked knowing that he was blushing but why maybe because of last night-?

" oh, nothing shads haha "  He then sat up and when he looked at me he started turning redder. Why is he blushing at me? did I do something- I mean I know I am attractive but still.

"anyways faker what are you doing here I thought you were going to sleep on the couch?." I asked just to make sure that dream wasn't real

" oh well- um I was pretty cold last night and the blanket wasn't helping me and I couldnt control the temp because the AC thing was sealed up and my last option was this.. " He said after trying not to look at me in embarrassment.

" Well I guess it's okay just wake me up next time ok? " I said 

" ok- wait what " next time? "  he said very confused

" yeah, so I know who it because I was about to kick you off the bed until I saw that you were shivering" I said chuckling

"Oh whateve- wait do you..care about me~?"  Faker said while grinning 

"No, not really" I said with a straight face

"HAH! I KNEW IT" faker said pointing at me

"What?" I asked confused of what I did

" you DO care about me " I realized what I had just said and then started to blush but thankfully since my fur was dark he couldn't see it.

"No I dont" I said mad

"No,not really" Faker said while mocking me

"Ok fine I get it, the only reason I said that was because I was going to ask you if we were going to be friends" I said while growling lowly of what that Bat is making me do.

"hold on now FRIENDS!? since when did you want to become friends with your rival enemy?"

"Since now, since rouge kept on crying and begging me to become friends with you I decided to just give in but before that was just how I was with my ego," I said while shrugging.

" It's ok I get how you are since you are emo " He said

" IM NOT EMO- " he cut me off

" ok ok yeah whatever Mr. emo anyways I was wondering if we could go to the park now since we're..friends" Faker said while getting up 

'Its going to be so weird hanging out with faker now that he's my..friend..'

"Ok lets go faker" I said after walking out the door with him behind me.

-

.

-

I'm pretty glad rouge gave me the idea to do this, It turns out sonic is pretty nicer when you're hanging out with him and not trying to beat the crap out of him. Am I starting to get feelings for him...? NO, I CAN'T!.

he probably isn't gay,hell even like that...

»»———————- ꜱᴏɴɪᴄꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ——————-««

I always liked shadow as this nice guy but it's pretty weird how he went from wanting to murder me to wanting to become friends with me and nice to me just overnight! I'm pretty happy seeing shadow like this but I'm starting to feel weird around him as if I'm starting to like- NO I CAN'T! even if he's like this I can't catch feelings for him.. he probably is straight anyways.

3rd pov

The 2 hedgehogs just went out to eat and hangout for the rest of the day while sonic and his other friends had to go rescue some people, sonic stalled because he wanted to hangout with shadow so here he was having the time of his life.

A/Kylie: man this story was REALLY short and cringe I promise I'll fix it up! and don't ask how shadow just magically turned nice..plot and rouge ok?