〡⋆Chapter 6 ⋆ 〡brothers hangout

A/N: I'm sorry if this sucks! hope u still enjoy it though

+

»»--------- ꜱᴏɴɪᴄꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ----------««

when I was done I ran downstairs seeing tails waiting for me.

"ready buddy?"

"Sure am!"

we both ran to the nice blue shiny car that was in the garage of the house the license plate read "G2GF4ST" and had my hedgehog logo all over the car and the inside is comfortable too, it had leather light blue seats and was very comfortable. I have to admit this car cost a fortune it pays for its looks too.

( *sonic got a car from Sega for his last birthday )

I grabbed the car key and started the ignition and heard the car start up before speeding to the nearest carnival park there was.

"I can't wait!!!" tails said excitedly while sitting impatiently

"Don't worry buddy we're almost there" I said to calm him down. I then saw the sign and drove right into the parking lot.

the sign read Sparkles carnival both of the brothers stared at the amount of people that were there.

"ready to have the best time of your life?" I said excitedly

"YEAH LET'S GO!!" tails yelled before dragging me towards the entrance.

-

.

.

meanwhile...

»»-------- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ -------««

"Can I have one day without u bothering me??" I growled

"can't do that handsome". rouge said sarcastically making me madder

"what do you even want".

"This!" rouge said after grabbing me and pulling me out of my house.

"ROUGE WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO" I yelled

"no, we're going to have fun again"

"BUT YOU SAID THAT YOU WON'T TAKE ME ANYWHERE ANYM-"

rouge stopped and finally let me go.

"did you finish the dare?"

"no.."

"exactly now we're going to an amusement park! "

"But why me? why couldn't u bring knuckles or someone else". I said standing there annoyed and mad. " I want to relax to "

"oh I'm soo sorry that you can't relax even though u stay in your house all day doing nothing and being boring plus knuckles is busy right now with guarding the master emerald," Rouge said.