〡⋆Chapter 11 ⋆ 〡The week before Thanksgiving

3rd Pov

The blue hedgehog also known as sonic was sleeping in his bed at home after the best time of his life yesterday with his "rival" shadow.

--- Flashback --- 

sonics pov

I was having so much fun with shadow, I never knew he could be this nice and fun to hang out with, he's been paying for everything even though I tried to convince him multiple times to let me pay but he still ends up paying. The last store we went to was this clothes store named:" quick fits " we walked in and saw a lot of clothes on a bunch of racks and decided to do a little game.

"I bet I can find you the most 'prettiest' outfit ever," Shadow said and I knew just how he said " prettiest " that he was lying but still I accepted the challenge and decided to add some fun to it.

"I bet you 100 rings I can find a better outfit for you," I said and then started looking around scanning the room for the 'best' outfit for shadow until I heard him run away and I knew then the challenge started.

I was looking through the clothes rack scanning for a skirt since you know- I always wondered what shadow would look like in a skirt.. ( NOT LIKE THAT U PERVERTS ). 

I found this skirt with red stripes over it and black covering it with red glitter sprinkled all over it I knew exactly what I was getting him then...

Shadows pov 

I was looking around finding something to embarrass sonic in until I found the perfect outfit for him.

Let's just say, I'm going to be earning 100 rings later on today...

Kylie/A: I'm sorry I didn't know what else to put and it was already getting weird 😭 anyways cya soon! 

p.s I decided to bring back the " thanksgiving party " since I started it in the beginning of the story and didn't want to forget abt it lol cya later and happy reading! ^^

- Kylie 😜