The monkey, the mouse, and the lion

~Wealth, fame, power. Gol D. Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer, and his dying words drove countless souls to the seas~

"You want my treasure? You can have it. I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it."

~These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever imagined. This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era~

.....

"Stop. Being. So. Damn. LOUD!!!" Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy with shaggy black hair and round dark grey eyes stared at a corner from which the blaring voice came.

"Eh?" He replied.

"I said to stop being so damn loud!" A dagger flew the boy's way, luckily he dodged it.

A short, pink-haired boy with round glasses, accompanying Luffy yelled in fright. He was an errand boy of Alvida, a woman pirate captain of her ship.

"Short temper?"

"You idiot!" An angered girl stalked out of the shadows of the food pantry of the cruise they were on. She had marvelous (h/c) hair, enticing (e/c) eyes, and was wearing a loose-fitted (favourite/colour) knee-high dress with yellow ribbon stitched down the middle both ways. "Look, I let you eat my food, but destroying my sleep schedule is out of the question. So if you wanna be able to move your jaw in the future, shut up." She held up her fist before stalking over to the wall where her dagger was stuck in, pulling it out.

"Your food?" Luffy looked curious as he munched down on another crisp apple.

"Yeah, mine. If I said it's mine, it's mine." The girl pointed to herself.

"Um, I haven't seen you around, are you one of Miss Alvida's?" Coby whimpered, "I am too, she is a bit mean and selfish, so there's nothing to be asha-"

"What?!" The girl burst out, "Who the hell is Alvida?! Boy, my name is (YN) and I'm a pirate, understand?! I-" She thought for a moment, 'I can steal some things from these two boys too... Especially that... That kid with the straw hat. But I can't tell them that I trick men...' She grinned, "I raid cruise ships, so this stuff is mine."

"A p-p-p-pirate?!" Coby looked terrified as he stepped back.

"Oh~ A pirate~" Luffy sang, "I'm a pirate too! You know, I'm trying to find some crew members, so why don't you joi-"

A large boom went through the roof of the pantry and through the cloud of smoke Alvida, a round woman with a sideways oval face, "Who were you calling a mean, selfish woman?!" She boomed, her giant club in hand, ready to set itself down on the trembling Coby.

Multiple swords stuck themselves through the wall, almost hitting Luffy.

"WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SLEEP HERE?!" (YN) had an outburst, waving around her dagger.

Alvida spotted Luffy and smirked, "I guess you aren't Zoro the Pirate Hunter."

"Zoro?..." (YN) muttered to herself. "He's here?" Her visage seemed to lighten up a bit and her lips curled up into a wild smile at the recognition of the said Pirate Hunter's name.

"COBY!!!"

"Ah!" Coby flinched at his name.

"Who is the most beautiful of all on these seas?"

"Well, I, um... Gimme a sec, I know this..."

"Hey, Coby, who's the big, chunky lady?" Luffy questioned with a small point.

Everyone's mouths flew open, and the crew members of Alvia's from the top muttered a few prayers to each other. Alvida had multiple irk marks appear on her face, "YOU RAAAT!!!" She smashed her club down, but Luffy quickly leaped off before getting hit, scooping Coby and (YN) into either one of his arms, and hopping out of the hole.