Red-haired Shanks and Captain Buggy!

"This is some great loot we managed to get! Captain Buggy will be so happy!" A pirate with a hat on, one that had a pirate symbol on it, grinned widely as he awed at the treasure box. The two others with him agreed promptly with shaking nods as if they were happy puppies.

A small row boat began floating to their side, and a ginger-orange-haired girl lay across the side. The men stared at her drifting body.

"Who are you?" One asked.

The girl looked up and smiled gratefully. "Thank God. What luck I have to meet someone out here. Please help me."

"Huh? You gotta give us everything you have then." The others replied cunningly.

"Of course, anything you want, please, just give me a glass of water..." She requested.

"First," The pirates one by one stepped onto her little boat towards the chest lying in the corner, "We're gonna see what you got."

In that flicker of time, the girl hopped onto the pirate's empty boat and pulled the sail hard to make it swing ahead in full blast. "Thanks for the ship!" The three pirates were stunned and not only realised the treasure chest was empty, but that the mystery girl had stolen their ship. "I see a storm heading your way!" She smiled widely at the few dark clouds gathering above as the other cussed her out. "Small ships beware!"

.....

Someone kneeled down and whispered into (YN)'s ear. "Sit quietly. Not a single word unless it's to compliment, or thank them."

(YN) nodded. "Yes..."

"Good, now shut up, they're coming." The second person interfered.

"You can also learn to be quiet, Yaku."

The said boy rolled his chestnut eyes. "Whatever. You don't have any say over me."

"Yako, why is Yaku making this so hard on me?..." (YN) began sniffling and scrunched up her nose.

"Quiet, (YN). At least he was right about one thing," Yako scowled down at the girl. "The people are coming, so keep your mouth shut."

.....

(YN) flinched harshly and she woke up, with the little sailboat rocking lightly on the water of the sea. What was that? A distant memory from the past? She shifted around and looked around a little. It was only her, Luffy, and Zoro. The other two were dozing away soundly, but other than that, the sea was quiet too, only splishing and splashing softly on the hull of the boat.

Now that she thought of it, the ocean was setting a cold atmosphere around her. She turned on her side and leaned slightly against Zoro's arm, and before she knew it, she felt a soft weight on her leg. She opened her eyes once more and eyed Luffy slightly laying on her thigh area. What a drag.

.....

"I'm starving..." Luffy leaned over the side of the ship and groaned endlessly as the water ripped on.

The sky was just as bright as the water, and it was beginning to hurt (YN)'s eyes. She dipped a hand into the water, waving it around and creating patterns; when she lifted her hand out of the water again, her fingers were laced with a salty crush from the sea, and just moments after that, a large wave of water sprayed into the air and almost threw the boat aside. Zoro gawked and Luffy stared frustratingly at the small Sea king that began swimming away underneath the water.

(YN) found herself laughing when they all got soaked, but her laughter was immediately halted when Luffy and Zoro both readied their stances, their eyes clearly set on the runaway fishie.