Axe-hand Morgan and the first fight

"Here're your swords." (YN) held out Zoro's swords to him as the navy workers stared absolutely bewildered by the whole situation.

"Which one is yours?" Luffy leaned in intrigued.

Zoro groaned against the tight grip of the ropes on his arms. "All three are mine. I use the Three-Sword Style."

"Told you." (YN) smirked proudly in Luffy's direction.

Luffy stared for a moment. "You'll take 'em, right? You'll be a government-defying villain! Would you prefer that, or being killed by the Marines like this?"

"What are you, the Devil's Son? Whatever," Zoro grinned madly. "I'll be your pirate if I'm just gonna die here instead."

Luffy began cheering, clearly not understanding the seriousness of the situation, and (YN) turned to untie Zoro, chucking the swords into Coby's trembling hands, and Luffy's hat pulled low over her eyes.

"He's no ordinary human, that boy, he's eaten one of those rumoured Devil Fruits." Morgan inspected the events playing back and forth in his head of the bullets flying right off of Luffy's body, and it awed his lower-ranked subordinates. "However, no matter who they are, everyone who opposes me gets executed. If guns won't work, then chop them to death!"

The men rushed forward with their swords unsheathed.

(YN) began fumbling, tracing hands over her clothes, 'Where're my daggers?! I must've dropped them! Shoot!'

"Hand me a sword."

The girl looked up at Zoro's stern visage and almost instantaneously handed him his swords.

"You don't do anything to get seen, alright? Stay here."

Whilst the Marines approached steadfastly and with zeal, Zoro moved swiftly, and in a matter of seconds he was already crouching down at their offense as they stared with abject terror. He parted his dry lips to speak as Luffy ogled at him. "I'll be a pirate. I'll promise you that. I'm officially a criminal now that I've assaulted the Navy. But I'll tell you this right now. I'm only going to fulfill my ambition. To be the World's Greatest Swordsman. If I wind up having to give that up, you'd better accept responsibility and apologise to me."

Luffy grinned and laughed cheekily. "The World's Greatest Swordsman? That sounds great! The King of the Pirate would need no less than that in his crew."

"You sure take big. Whatever, whether it's as a criminal or not, I will spread my name throughout the world."

Morgan was distressed by this point and his pupils bulged. "What are you standing around for?! Slaughter them!" He dictated them harshly.

"Duck, Zoro." Luffy raised a leg. "Gum-Gum: Whip!" His leg stretched out and kicked the goons to the side as they yelped.

"Y-You did it! Incredible!" Coby was relieved and held his fists up in awe.

It was truly a sight to see Luffy and his Gum-Gum powers in action, and though the pink-haired boy had only seen a little sneak peek of Luffy's moves, it was interesting, but in a way, also a little terrifying. Not much was known about the Devil Fruits and their abilities, so it was quite the solo adventure when encountering a Devil Fruit user, you never really knew what could be up their sleeves.

"So he does have Devil Fruit powers..." Morgan grumbled.

The little minions began whining and whimpering, "Captain, we don't stand a chance against them! We can't even handle Zoro by himself!"

Darkness loomed under the Marine's eyes, and he began speaking slowly and clearly. Never a good sign when it came to Axe-hand Morgan. "This is a direct order... Whoever just spouted weakness out of their mouth, will shoot themselves in the head... I have no need for weakling soldiers!" He was serious, and the men knew as they gritted their teeth together.