Pirate hunter, Roronoa Zoro

"We made it!" Luffy cheered with a giddy smile, staring up at the large cylinder-like buildings of the Marine's base. "The Marine Base island!"

(YN) groaned as she stepped shakily out of the boat. "This is the last place I want to be in this situation..." She mumbled to herself. The three, (YN), Luffy, and Coby began wandering through the town. Luffy and Coby conversed on stupid topics and (YN) kept her face low. 'Why did I have to be here... Zoro, you really know how to get in trouble, huh?' She huffed and rolled her eyes.

They were finally at the foot of the Marine Base, but this wasn't a call for (YN) to let her guard down. Luffy began climbing up the thick stone wall.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" Coby shouted. "He isn't going to be out in the open right there! He'll probably be locked up in a cell or something-"

"There he is." Luffy popped up.

This immediately piqued (YN)'s senses and she immediately jumped up on the smooth stones to peek over the wall with Luffy. "It can't possibly be hi-" Coby trailed off at the unbelievable sight.

It was Roronoa Zoro. Hood, haramaki, and all, tied up to a mast outside. "It's Zoro!" (YN) shrieked in an elated voice then plopped down on the ground again as Zoro began looking up.

"Hey, you two," He murmured to Luffy and Coby. "You're an eyesore, get out of here."

Just then, a little girl with two thin pigtails placed a ladder beside Coby and began climbing up, shushing the boys. She ran over to Zoro with a wrapped package in her hands as soon as she got down. "You must be hungry!" She smiled, "I made you some riceballs." She began unwrapping the food.

"Do you wanna get killed pipsqueak? Scram." Zoro loomed over her.

"You must be hungry, you haven't eaten this whole time. Here," The sweet girl held them out for him. "It was my first time. I worked really hard to make them!"

"I'm not hungry!" Zoro yelled. "Now get out of here before I kick your ass!"

Just then, two navy officers stalked into the barren grounds with a strange-looking man between them. The man was wearing a purple suit and had a haircut that certified him to be called a mushroom. A blonde mushroom. Had a nice ring to it. Well, only if the man was fond of being called names after vegetables.

"Hey, Roronoa Zoro, you seem surprisingly well." The man snickered with an ugly stare. "Oh, rice balls, don't these look tasty." The man snatched up a rice ball from the little girl, however, immediately spat them out upon the first taste. "These are too damn sweet! There's sugar in this!"

"I thought they might taste better sweet..." The girl tried.

The man stomped the other riceball down under his shoes and ordered one of his men to throw the girl across the wall, back out. His glare was getting threatening so the guard had to do what he was told. This man was Captain Morgan's, a strict Marine Officer, son. The girl was thrown over the wall, but thankfully Luffy caught her and set her down as Coby rushed to the girl to check for any wounds.

The trio head back with Rika, the little girl, to her mother's bar. She explained that Zoro was being held by Helmeppo, the son of Captain Morgan, for a month because he protected her and her mother from Helmeppo's vicious wolf, however, just as she was about to finish, there was a loud bang from inside.

(YN) peeked inside. 'I hate- Absolutely hate noise!' Her expression irked. "It's that stupid hell-mushroom."

"What?" Coby looked genuinely confused.

"You know. Helmeppo, I think, his name starts with 'hel', and his hair looks like a mushroom. Hell-mushroom."

Luffy instantly burst into laughter and continued hollering up until (YN) snapped him out of it upon hearing Helmeppo from inside.