Chapter 1

A long black car stopped in front of the auction house. Arm got off the vehicle, he made a few steps and opened the car door to let the youngest member of the Theerapanyakul family start the show. Venice stepped out of the car, he bowed a little with his head to thank Arm and started walking to the entrance. He took the invitation from his pocket to show it but the bodyguard at the entrance raised his hand and said:

"It isn't necessary. Enjoy the auction, sir"

Venice responded with a charming smile, the car went away while Arm and Pol followed Venice inside. He walked to a dark room, at the sides of the hall there were several sofas with tables and lights, while in the center of the shorter wall, there was a small stage.

"Don't worry, you can tell my uncle that I know how to behave" Venice whispered as he sat on the sofa where Tay and Time were waiting for him. Time chuckled a little, he wasn't the one supposed to talk after all, Tay, on the other hand, pretend to be surprised and said:

"I don't understand why you said such thing, we are here to enjoy the show. The main family's manor has become quite boring, especially when Porsche doesn't scold Kinn. What about you, nong?"

"Nothing special, dad wants me to buy the necklace as an anniversary gift for papa, he said that he didn't want to come because he could make Pete suspect something but we all know the reason, right?" Venice replied with a smirk at the end.

"Yeah, he doesn't enjoy a social event if he can't use it to compete with Kinn. At least he doesn't want to kill him though" Tay responded laughing.

In a room right next to the hall where Venice and the other guests were waiting, the workers of the auction prepared the objects and put them in line. They took the first one and hang it on the turning wall. The first item was a painting, the wall turned and the guests observed it before proposing their prices.

Venice moved his finger and Arm instantly leant closer to him to listen to his orders.

"Go to the security room and check the cameras, I want you to inform if there are any problems, clear?" Venice said resolutely. Arm nodded and left the hall while Pol remained with Vegas and Pete's son.

The auction proceeded quite smoothly, Time and Tay chatted most of the time with each other while Venice preferred to look around, wondering what the guests were thinking at that moment. Suddenly, the lights went off, Venice turned instinctively to Pol, who was trying to communicated with Arm with his phone.

"What's going on, Pol?" Venice asked a little irritated by the accident, the bodyguard finished talking with Arm and responded: "The auxiliary generator should activate automatically in a few seconds, sir, there is no need to worry"

Venice trusted the man, he knew that things like that could happen and he pretended that it was nothing special. The lights went back on and the wall behind the stage started turning. Everybody gasped as they realized that the wall was empty. Venice wasn't looking in that direction but as he turned he was as shocked as the others.

"H... how is it possible?" Venice murmured confused.

"Sir, we should go, now" Arm said as he went back to Venice. The young guy nodded and followed the two bodyguards back home. The police arrived soon after that, some journalists immediately rushed to the place of the robbery, trying to have an interview but they all got pushed back while the other clients started flowing out of the auction house.

Rain took out a little muffin from the fridge, he put a candle on it and switched on the tv in the living room. He was about to blow the candle but the news of what happened during that auction caught his attention. Suddenly someone rang the doorbell, Rain walked to the door and opened it, he gasped as he saw his reflection in front of him.

"I couldn't let my dear brother have his anniversary all alone, right?" Noeul said as he raised two small bags in front of brother. He entered the small apartment and looked around, he walked to the kitchen, grabbed a plate and put the small delicious cake on it, he put a few candles on it and placed it on the table of the living room with a little box next to it.

"Come on, make a wish!" Noeul encouraged him, Rain sat down and blew the candles, then he looked at his brother and asked:

"Did you do that?"

"The cake? Obviously not, you know that I can't cook an omelet" Noeul replied pretending he didn't know what his brother was actually referring to. Rain sighed and turned back to the cake, he looked at it and cut to slices.

"Noeul... I'm serious, you'll get in troubles"

"I won't. That necklace is already in a far country, I've also destroyed all the evidences as usual so why should they catch me? ... this is delicious" Noeul replied while eating a small bite of cake.

"if you say so... alright, give me that box, I want to see what you bought this time" Rain said. His brother handed him the box, Rain opened it excited and looked at what was inside.

"Two rings? Th... they are beautiful but why two? One for me and one for you?" Rain asked confused.

"No, don't be silly. Rain... I don't want to put pressure on you but sometimes I fear that I may be too distant to take care of you, I will feel better if I know that you have someone close to you who could help you in a moment of need, like a girlfriend..." Noeul explained.

"A girlfriend?"

"Or a boyfriend, you know I don't judge" Noeul added smirking.

"Hey! Thank you anyway..." 

A.N. So, I know that this is just the first chapter but what do you think? What may happen next? The choice may be up to you...