XV

I rolled back and forth for most of the night but managed to calm my mind at around 1am and drifted off to sleep, my eyes sore and my irritated and itchy, a reflection of my thoughts.

Waking up, I felt normal for a moment, like I was back at uni waking up next to Nat after a rough night, hair wild and hangover drawn across my face but the headache never came. I reached out my hand to touch Nat and laid my arm across her face to wake her up which resulted in her kicking my feet harshly and groaning with her face shmushed against the pillow.

"Go away," she mutters angrily.

I roll over almost face-planting the ground as I planked, half my body of of the bed and I panicked, gripping the edge of the bed and carefully swung my feet over the side. Rubbing my eyes, I stood trying to stabilise myself, wobbling like a newborn horse and flipped my hair away from my face. Half-conscious and groggy, I walked to the door and entered the empty hallway when a newfound sense of resolution found me. I knew what I wanted.

I head towards the stairs and climb to the third floor, where Raphael, Adam and the Alpha and Luna rooms were, taking my time trying not to trip over my own feet. Once on the floor, two scents became overwhelmingly obvious and I'd decided to be brave, I knew he could smell me. I'd stood in the hall for a while so he'd catch it.

My eyes focused on the Alpha and Luna's room and I slowly began to approach. Once under the door frame, I removed my shirt leaving my chest completely exposed and threw my shirt in the hall between the doors, continuing into the room. Once faced with the entrance to the en suite, I shed my pyjama bottoms leaving me completely bare and naked, ready for him. I entered the bathroom, leaving the door wide open and entered the massive shower, turning the rainfall and was hit with a cold blast that woke me up when splashing my face and hardened my nipples when trickling down my body. The water then became warm and I started cupping my breasts, not bothering with soap as I didn't come here to get clean.

A large presence loomed behind me, footsteps through the puddles in the shower, a manly scent filling my nose, my body tensing in anticipation. He approaches behind me, his cock touching my ass and I lean into him so more of our bodies are in contact. My skin was fire and his was ice, melting into each other, cooling sensations on my scorching skin. He grabs me from behind, one hand on my breast and the other gripping my pussy. His grip loosens as his finger strokes inside my lips, up and down, up and down. He whispers closely "Does this mean all is forgiven?"

I turned around to face him and pushed him up against the wall of the shower, just out of range of the rainfall and slowly lower myself to the ground, using my hands to track my descent down Adams body, feeling all the dips and muscles in his chest before my hands reach his thighs and my knees hit the floor. I snake my hands around his thighs to feel his tight ass and bring them back around using one to hold the base of his huge cock, my fingers barely meeting my thumbs as I stroke his already hard dick in my hands. I look up at him with my innocent doe-eyes and he returns with a stone cold gaze and a smirk threatening to play on his perfect lips. My eyes go back to his cock. I extend my tongue and run it up the side of his shaft and run circles on the tip, watching him close his eyes and lean his head against the wall, his breathing becoming heavy. I take the tip in my hot, wet mouth, using my tongue to trace the underside of the tip before taking his whole cock into my mouth carefully, hearing him let out a groan and his eyes reshifting, watching me take all of him. I move back up and start bobbing up and down at a medium pace when his hand moves to the back of my head, gripping my hair. At first, letting me set the pace but quickly pushing my mouth to the very base of his cock almost making me choke and pulling my head back, moving me up and down his shaft fast, tears pooling in my eyes, the heat from his burning my irises. He breathes a sharp breath out from his nose and his eyes move to my body as he slows the pace, approaching his orgasm. He thinks this is his game. My hand reaches to my hair as he loosens his grip and I slide my hand up to his wrist and grab it tightly, pinning both of his wrists against the wall and staring up at him, daring him to move. I let go and begin stroking his cock with my hand and move my mouth down to his balls. I suck and tease them before moving back to his erection, stroking it with my throat. His blinking flutters and he takes a sharp breath as I feel his precum trickle across my tongue and his body tenses, telling me he's about to cum.

Before he can finish, I remove my mouth from his cock and pinch just under the head with two fingers, applying pressure slowly until I see his shocked face look down at me. "What do you think you're doing?" He asks, no games on his face just anger and frustration. I smile and even laugh, my eyes on him the whole time.

"Fuck." He yells, slamming his fist against the wall behind, a piece of tile falling to the ground. Once he's calmed, I release my fingers and start bobbing my head up and down on his cock again, precum oozing into my mouth until I see him preparing to cum once again and I quickly withdraw my mouth and pinch below the tip again. This time he just stares into my eyes, his eyes angry and hardened using his Alpha stare, exuding power making my pussy wet. I only release my fingers when his eyes soften and take his cock into my mouth again this time going quickly and sucking on the tip, trying to make him cum, giving him the sweet release he so desperately craves. I notice his muscles tense and I grip his thighs below his ass harder as I bury his cock in my throat, my lips touching the base and I feel the warm liquid slip down my throat as I hold his cock in my mouth, swallowing all his cum. The white liquid dribbles from my mouth as I take my throat off his dick, his hand reaching down and his thumb swiping the excess off my mouth.

I slowly stand, his eyes on me, filled with anger. I turn to leave. He grips my hair, pulling me back and pushes me against the same wall I had him pressed against, my body shaking from fear. His hands smack my ass cheeks hard probably leaving bruises and he digs his nails into them, almost drawing blood. I breath out a shudder from fear but his dominance made me wet. He leans up against me, his cock brushing my ass, his hot breath on my neck. He whispers harshly "I may not be able to fuck you yet, but you will be punished for that peaches, no-one makes me wait."

He undigs his nails from my cheeks and uses his palms to rub soothing circles across them. "Clean yourself up," he whispers before leaving me alone in the shower, naked with an injured butt.

I don't move for a while, at least until I know he's left the room and breathe a sigh of relief.

I finish my shower, using soap to clean the drips of cum that are on my body and scrub away any traces of what just happened. I wanted the power, I wanted the control for once, but I realise that I'll never have it. Not as long as I'm mated to an Alpha. I wanted him to pay too, I couldn't forgive him without getting even but I think I might've gone too far.