Chapter II: "Love language"

"How they act with the one they love the most, and how they show it?"

      •This chapter is going to explain how these characters showing their love to Y/N, or what their love languages are.•

•Requested by: None

•Background music (if u wish): Stay with me (cover by Chris Andrian Yang), No surprises (instrumental) by Radiohead.

•Type: Fluff w/ romance

   And yes, I've decided to skip the meeting thing just because I wanted to skip it :D

                         Have a good time reading!
___________________________________________

                          °Ikehara Yūma ⚡

|Love language: Quality time|

•Since she's a busy person, who rarely takes a rest ( she's daughter of Ikehara Clan after all), you really appreciate it, when she tries to rest, and spend her time you, instead of those stupid piles of paper.

•Whenever she has a free time, you can take a stroll around Inazuma, and eat some tricolour dango. That's if you're an outdoor person.

•But if you're an indoor person, and prefer being inside your house (just like Author), Yūma will try to make an indoor date, with lots of  food, a little bit of sake, gentle breeze blowing through open window of your room, and good time with your partner. She also can play you a few tunes on her flute, to make the atmosphere even more romantic and relaxing in some way.

•By the end of the day (which is usually 10PM- 11PM), you both quite tired, so you decided to go to sleep. Both wishing each other good night, giving your partner a good night kiss, and going to sleep together. But, you usually the first one falling asleep, and when you fell asleep, she gently puts your head on her lap, while playing with your hair a little, and after some time, she decides to go to sleep as well, because tomorrow is plenty of work to do, for both you and Yūma. (Help me, this is my first time writing a fluff :_))

                             °Suohiro Yūto ❄️

|Love language: Words of affirmation, physical touch|

•First of all, let's be honest: he's a very affectionate person, especially with his partner, and he loves to see you blushing, he thinks you look even cuter while you blush.

•He doesn't care, if you're both in public or in private, he'll ALWAYS hold your hand while walking with you, hug you from behind, if you were talking to someone, kiss you (no matter where: lips, cheeks, forehead, or your hand,), sometimes for reaction, sometimes because he missed you, since you were busy running errands for everyone.

•He'll also say compliments, or many "I love you"s

•In conclusion: He's a very clingy and affectionate person, who loves to hug you, kiss you, compliment you, and just spend his time with you (and tease u <3).

                       °Gushiken Fumihito ⚡

|Love language: Words of affirmation|

•Fumihito is a poet, so it's obvious that he'll find many words to describe oh how beautiful you are. Like, gosh, if someone asks him why he loves you, he'll talk about you and your beauty for hours, and no one will be able to stop him. We're not talking about blushing Y/N in the background, ok? Thnx 😊

•He will also compliment you every time he sees you, or write down some of his recent verses or poems, if he's far away from his beloved partner.

•While sitting near one of Inazuman seas, he'll recite haikus about sunset, nature, and won't forget to compliment you with such words like "The sunset truly is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you, my love", "I wish for this moment to never end, if this means to spend my time with you on such a good time" and many other compliments about u. <3

                        °Gushiken Ichiro ⚡

|Love language: Acts of Service|

•Sometimes, Ichiro is too busy to spend time with his lover, and he compensates it with little gifts, so you won't be too sad that Ichiro isn't here with you

•But when he has some time off work, he'll take u out on date to local Inazuman restaurant. It's his treat, ofc, he doesn't want his lover to pay for their food, because he's a man.

•Don't be mad at him, he tries his best to spend time with you and express his feelings properly, it may be a little too harsh, but still :D

                       °Akito Misane 🌪️

|Love language: Words of affirmation|

•Young man is a little too shy to compliment you face-to-face, so he'll send you letters with his thoughts abt u, and of course, wishing you good luck with your work in Adventurer's Guild.

•While hanging out with Akito, you both will have a long conversation about how was your day, and other things.

•The day won't be too long for both of you, because Misane has a habit going to sleep early (more like passing out), so Y/N usually ends up carrying their lover home.
___________________________________________

This is the end of chapter. I hope I was able to make your day better.

  "Maybe it's not your best times in your life, but keep on smiling no matter what, it makes my heart warm"

                                       -With love, Hei_Dzo