Chapter III: "Warm hugs, cold body"

"The cold of your body won't stop me from hugging you, dear"

•This chapter explain the type of hugs they give (or your daily hugging routine), and their reaction that Y/N's body temperature is lower that normal (36,6 °C is normal body temperature)

  (I bet y'all thought that Y/N is dead 🤣 jokes on u)

•Type: Fluff

•Background music: None (for now)

•Requested by: None
                                             Have a good time reading ☺️
___________________________________________

                       °Ikehara Yūma ⚡

•This woman (wtf, she's 21, idk how to phrase it 💀) just wanted to surprise you with a "greeting hug", since she had some time off from work. But little did she know about your little temperature defect.

•She saw you taking stroll around Inazuma, and decided to surprise you with hug, something that was new for her.

•As Yūma hugged your body, she stepped back almost immediately, being a little shocked about the fact that you were so cold, but it was hot and sunny outside. Y/N turned back, only to see her gf with confused expression on her face.

• "Y/N, you're so cold. Did something happened? Why your body is so cold? Did Misane-san gave you something that affected your body temperature?" She asked, being so, obviously, surprised. Y/N relaxed a little, but they were also surprised that Yūma didn't know about that. After You told her that this body defect was with you from birth, she seemed a little less confused.

• "You should've told me earlier about that. I was worried." "I know. Sorry, Yūma, I forgot to tell you :("

•Conclusion: She was confused, but after you told her about that, she offered to hang out a little under the summer sun, since you both were free, and this was her attempt to warm you up. Yes, she was used to people with cold body, because Yūto has such defect too (they're childhood friends), BUT still, that doesn't mean that Yūma won't be confused and stuff.

                              °Suohiro Yūto ❄️

•He has this problem too. So it was less confusing and shocking to him. The end.

•Jk jk. 😂

•Yes, he has cryo vision, so his body is colder than everyone else's. But, he was confused, why your body is slightly colder than his, if you have y/v (your vision), and not cryo?

•He noticed that when he was hugging you. Yes, a very cliché situation, I might say, but Also, he notices the temperature changes easily, which made him even more curious about this.

•When did it happened? It was literally on the first day you both met. As I've said in previous chapter, he's a clingy person, so it's easy for him to notice the problem just by touching someone (no perverted things, so take your dirty mind outta here).

•I won't describe how you both met, 'cus y'know, I'm bad at describing such things. (Truth be told, I'm just lazy to write how you met, because I said that I'll skip it🙂)

•As you understood, he started clinging on you like God knows who, and noticed that your body temperature is lower, despite having a Cryo vision. It wasn't difficult to notice your low temperature, but you might ask "He has a Cryo vision, so temperature of his own body should be lower than everyone else's" "Ye, but that doesn't mean that he won't be able to notice the temperature difference😑"

• He didn't explained to you, why he didn't tell you that he knew everything from beginning, just the bitch he is. Well, he's not a bitch, but he loves to tease u.

                         °Gushiken Fumihito ⚡

•The poet himself never knew about that, but he had some... How do you say it? Suspicions, about your wellbeing.

•He cares about you a lot, sometimes even more than he cares about himself, and he really loves you, so he can't just sit here, do nothing, and wait. He will ask u about your wellbeing. And if you're not feeling well, he'll take care of you.

•F^ck, I don't have anything to say more about his reaction. But, I know that he'll annoy you first few weeks, "accidentally" touch your hand, saying that it's too cold for him to handle.

                            °Gushiken Ichiro ⚡

• He spends most of his time doing his commissioner work, or attending public events or/and meetings, so he was the latest one to notice your problem. (735 words yahoo) But, if he somehow will know about this, you better be ready for "most tiring days in your life", because he'll take a REALLY good care of you, think that you're sick or feeling unwell.

•Two weeks after, you told him that you were born with this defect, and there's nothing to worry about.

•It was like:

Ichiro: "So, you're saying that you were born with this problem?"

Y/N: "Yes"

Ichiro:

Y/N:

Y/N: "Please don't kill me-"

Ichiro: "Too late, darling."

No worries, he just demanded you to write report from last four years of your work. Press "F" for Y/N, Ichiro is pretty demanding, when it comes to paperwork.

                        °Misane Akito 🍃

•Nothing too special, he just accidentally added one of his unfinished potions in your drink.

•The end.

•No, really, you expecting something more?

•Really? Ok.. The last thing I know that you both were cuddling under warm blanket to warm you up. But don't tell him I told u that, OK?
___________________________________________

NO, BUT WHO THE FUCK DECIDED TO MAKE A PLANNED BLACKOUT, ESPECIALLY ON WINTER, WHEN I NEED MY INTERNET THE MOST?!

So, yeah. The text above is the reason why this chapter was delayed. And my laziness. I'm sorry, please, don't go after me 😅

   Since this is the end, lets meet each other next time :D

                                             -Yours and truly, Hei_Dzo 🤭