Chapter VIII, "Idol"

Idol headcanons for those nonexistent kiddos

Modern Idol! AU

Requested by: None

Music references: Romantic homicide ( d4vd), Aun no beats (Project Sekai, Aoyagi Toya and Shinonome Akito), Devil town (Cavetown), Overdose (Natori).
___________________________________________

Ikehara Yūma ⚡

°I feel like she's going to be a manager (or group's mom). There's everything she loves: paperwork, coffee, no one looking at her, also, no paparazzi going after her.
(Y: Author-san- A: Shoo shoo, no one called u yet)

°Also, she will plan group's "greet-n-meet" things, at the same time thinking of how not to tire her friends, and her boyfriend too much (A: She's so caring I can't-)

°Yūma will sometimes do a little flute performances in front of her friends, to lighten up the mood :)

°The group has two managers: Yūma and Ichiro. Idk why I said that 😃

°Best friends w/ Audrey, in fact, she thinks of her as mother figure she never had in childhood.

°Her voice is very calming and soothing, so everyone usually falls asleep while she talks. It annoys her.

°Her sister works as barista, at the café a few blocks away from studio.

Suohiro Yūto ❄️

°I think he will be group's guitarist. It doesn't require too much looking or any action w/ his eyes, plus, he has keen senses, and even considering the fact that he's half blind, he plays guitar really well. (Like, c'mon, his eyes are always closed, wtf-)

°As Yūma's boyfriend, he has access to enter her office without any necessary reason.

°He'll always tease Akito and Fumihito for not dating already, he knows that they like each other unu.

°Yūto will also befriend Enit, unfortunately for Audrey, it automatically means he'll also befriend her (No one knows that Audrey is non-binary, except for Enit).

°Sometimes gets the role of backup singer, if Akito's sick or passed out before performance.

Gushiken Fumihito ⚡

°He's the drummer of group, and compositor at the same time.

°Likes Akito, but too shy to confess. Considering this fact, he still has balls to tease him and flirt w/ him 🙄

°Often oversleeps, so he's usually late for group trainings.

°His brother, Ichiro, gets him out of problem God knows how many times.

°Anger (jealousy) issues sometimes 👍

°Still does his work well, even if he's annoying.

Gushiken Ichiro ⚡

°Group's second manager, along w/ Yūma.

°Currently lives in America , so he doesn't attend group's meetings. Usually helps financially, so no one has to worry about money. Also rented a whole ass apartment for group, so they don't have to go back home, since it's near the headquarters (or studio).

°Looks serious, but actually a very caring person.

°His wife comes to group meetings instead of him, so after meeting ends, she'll tell him what he has to do.

°Sometimes teases Fumihito for not confessing his feelings to Akito.

Misane Akito 🌪️

°Group's singer. Thanks to his soothing voice, and his beauty of course, the group got famous pretty fast. Not saying that everyone else is ugly, they're pretty too.

°Often gets teased by Yūto for not confessing his love to Fumihito. Usually leaves flustered after he talks to younger Gushiken.

°Aside from idol work, he's a perfect husband material 🤭 He can cook, he can clean, but most importantly, he's affectionate. I have a feeling that Y/N and Fumihito will fight for his heart.

°Very caring person. Not only he thinks about his work, he also takes care of his dear friends, continuously warning them to not overwork themselves.

°He was the one, who suggested to make a band.

   (Group's name: Goodbye Platinum Stage)

Ikehara Ichika ❄️

°Barista. Works at the café close to her younger sister's studio.

°How ironically, she hates coffee with her entire being.

°Also has access to enter Yūma's office without any necessary reason.

°Wanted to be a singer, but was continuously told that she won't make it, so works at café instead.

°Sometimes helps her lil' sister with paperwork.

Rita 🍀

°Manager of Audrey's and Enit's duet
(Duet's name: Corruption)

°Calm person, but sometimes can act like your mom, when you forgot to do your chores

°Before taking the role of manager, she was working as psychologist.

°Helps Ichiro with his work in Japan, as a good cousin.

° "Break my friend's heart, and I'll break your kneecaps" -Rita, 2023

Audrey 🌑

°Duet's singer and guitarist.

°Best friends w/ Yūma. Thinks of her as their daughter, and a very reliable person.
Proud that "Goodbye Platinum Stage" has such good person as their manager.

°Doesn't know how to express their feelings, so usually, when they greets everyone at their performances, it looks like they're reading it outta goddamn paper.

°Overworking parent. Worries about everyone's health more than theirs.

°"Just peacefully come out of your house, so I can peacefully break your legs"- Audrey, 2023

°Who knew that they listen rock-n-roll to fall asleep?

Enit 🎶

°Singer and flute player. Her voice is really beautiful.

°Audrey's personal therapist.

°Besties 4 life w/ Yūto and Akito.

°No one knew, and no one still knows about it, but once she beated the shit outta someone w/ guitar. Damn, who made ber THAT mad?

°"Touch my gf (we don't need Audrey to know about that, ok), and you're dead :)"-Enit, 2023
___________________________________________

  Yay, I finished it :_D

Oh, and also, Happy New Year, everyone! I wish yall the best in this year, and may your dream and goals come true!!