10. Dasik.

"This is your big plan, to sneak into the school" Hanseok growled looking at the school building in the night.
Kiara turned around to face him and annoyingly said "Hanseok If you want to come along then come or else you can go back, no one stopping you". Hanseo was the only one who stood near the wall watching them quietly "This is so childish" Hanseok said folding his arms in front of his chest.
"You are talking about childishness, huh! have you ever seen your own actions," Kiara said angrily.
"What?" Hanseok looked at her shocked "what do you mean by that?" He asked, "I'm not mature enough?"
"If you want to come along then come," she said turning away from him walking near the wall, and stepping on a broken cement bench "I am going to the school, Hanseo helps me" Hanseo glanced at his elder brother moving toward Kiara "are you sure you can do that?" Hanseo asked Kiara intertwining his both hand fingers together then he position them for Kiara to step on it "are you sure little brother she is not heavy?" Hanseok asked looking at them standing a few steps away from them.
"I don't know?" Hanseo admitted nervously.
"Hanseok do you want to die?" Kiara threaten him stepping on Hanseo hands as he pushed her upward to climb they heard a mumbling Hanseok "without me you both can't do anything" he came near to them helping them to climb the wall they three together jumped inside the school.
"It seems you both did that many times" Hanseok commented looking around "how strange it didn't change a lot".
"Hmm, I also think the same" both Kiara and Hanseo said together then smiled at each other Hanseok just rolled his eyes moving forward saying "What is the use of coming here if all the floors will be closed".
"Hanseok this way" Kiara called after him "we are going to the basketball court"
"Ohh" Hanseok turned and started walking behind them, " I thought you wanted your refresh the memories of school.
"After you left, both of us never had good memories in school, but we had good memories with you," Kiara replied with a small smile.
"I remember playing basketball when I was in school," Hanseok said smiling a little to himself.
"And we both used to come to see you," Hanseo said with a smile
"All the girls in my class used to like you back then," Kira said with a laugh "they used to ask me about you a lot".
"Those days weren't too bad," Hanseok said.
"Hmm"
They arrived at the basketball court "I also played basketball for a few years" Hanseo said, "but I'm not that good at this too".
"Yeah, I assumed that," Hanseok said with a smile "hey Kiara wants to play a round?".
Kiara raised her eyebrows glaring at him "don't mock me" she warned him.
He laugh sitting next to her on the ground Hanseo also sat on another side of her.
"This place is very quiet," Hanseo comments looking at the dark sky toward the moon.
"Here" Kiara took two Lunch Boxes from her ag placing front of herself they looked at the launches with interest she opened the launch box "Dasik," Hanseok said with a soft smile on his face and Hanseo looked at the lunch with a daze expression.
"Mom taught me," she said smiling "come on guys taste".
"Last time I ate it only prepared by mom. After that, I never ate it again." Hanseok said with a soft smile.
"Me too," Hanseo said in low voice.
Kiara glanced at both boys "I have prepared food with hard work, so both of you have to eat it. Here" she handed them chopsticks "Don't just stare, eat too.".
Hanseok was the first one who picked one piece and eat it chewing slowly then Hanseo also follow his moment "Mother has taught you to cook really well, it tastes similar to her".
"I know that"
"This is really good," Hanseo told her taking one more bite.
"Here eat it" Hanseok extended one piece toward her lips "come on open your mouth". Hanseo coughed, Kiara smiled at his childish tone taking a bite "you really like to feed me" Hanseo drank water from the water bottle that Kiara brought with her looking at them suddenly Hanseok extended one piece to Hanseo too again saying in the same childish tone "open your mouth" Hanseo awkwardly smiled and eat it.
"Now I understand why you brought us here," Hanseok said, "last we ate Dasik here together just like right now".
"Now I remember" Hanseo muttered smiling Kiara ruffled his hair softly and said, "you both are so slow in remembering things". They both looked at Hanseok when the phone rang he looked at the caller id and excuse himself walking a few steps away from them Hanseo glanced at his brother then back to Kiara and whispered: "you have permission for this, I'm right?".
"Yeah I have" Kiara whispered back, "so why did we sneak in?" Hanseo asked her whispering.
"Just for fun" Kiara replied still eating.
Hanseok came back after two minutes and again sat down "something happen?" Kiara asked him.
"Nothing big don't worry, but I think it's better if you stay at my place tonight too," Hanseok told her, "it's nothing?" Kiara asked getting worried by his words.
"Hey don't worry, you will find out in the morning," he said with a smile "now let's finish Dasik".

The next morning she finds out about Mr. Hong's death and when she arrived at Geugma palaza she saw the reconvene outside of Jipuragi and it's clear just how much Lawyer Hong's death has impacted them but they gave her a death glare like she was the one who kills him, even outside of her apartment door they wrote murderer. When she went back to her work she saw notes of appreciation and gratitude pour in at Jipuragi from people who were impacted by Lawyer Hong. She also felt sad for him but people die every day in accidents even Vincenzo was caught in this accident and now was in the hospital. After that day Everything went so quietly that she some video and updates about the missing researcher's body that was found on the shores of the coastal waters in a city in Busan and was believed to have committed suicide. It was also not a big thing for her but after three days on his way to her apartment she met with Vincenzo who looked fine in her eyes he also looked at her, and she walked near to him "hey" he said.
"How are you?" She asked looking at his head to toe, "I'm feeling depressed" Vincenzo admitted, "I'm doing everything for their profit but they..."
"Hmm, it is hard to please everyone," Kiara said with a small smile.
Vincenzo smiled at her word "yeah, you are also not easy to please".
Kiara chuckled "your mind is fine even after the accident".
"I'll take it as a compliment," Vincenzo said.
"I feel bad about Mr. Hong's death," Kiara told him.
"Yes it is sad but I did not expect to hear this from you," Vincenzo told her, Kiara raised her eyebrows offended, "I thought you guys had planned the accident".
"Huh!" Kiara glared at him "Don't think too much, I don't know anything about this accident"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure about that"
"Hmm, If so, then you don't need to be angry with me." Vincenzo told her "Even if this was your planning, I would not have been angry with you, I just felt bad that you did not come to see me even once in the hospital."
"I must apologize for this to you," she said.l
Vincenzo took one step close to her with a smile on his face "you are right you must have apologized to me, let's go on a date with me"
"I'm not sure about the date but dinner is fine if you are interested, Mr. Cassano".
"Of course, I'm interested Miss Kiara".