12.

In the morning Kiara woke up alone in the bedroom was still dark she sat up blinking a few times and looked around the room for any sign of the man, she got up went to the bathroom and saw a note sticking on the mirror she took the note off and read it, it was written by Hanseo saying that he leaving for the Babel. She again went to the bedroom and notice fresh clothes prepared on the table.
Kiara's phone rang on the bedside table she picked up the call "good morning" she greeted in her soft voice.
"You woke up," Hanseo asked her.
Kiara picked up clothes from the table "yeah".
"So come to the office now, I am feeling lonely." Hanseo told her with a soft voice, Kiara smiled and said "You should have woken me up,"
"You were sleeping so comfortably, how could I wake you up then."
Hanseo told her "oh and also Hanseok prepared a company car to pick you up and drop you off, he is getting concerned about our safety".
"Hmm, I'll be at the office in 20 minutes" Kiara hung up.

She arrived at the office she just opened the door and heard the angry voice of Hanseo she looked at him he was standing next to his desk talking on the phone he glanced at her saying on the phone "whatever put her behind the bar...this instant." She walked toward the sofa, he also hung up the call, and walked to her "you know that Cha-Young did that pillow and syringes thing" he told her losing his tea from his neck, "Mr. Han told you that?" She asked raising her eyebrows "I mean she is a weirdo but I don't think she could do that".
"Who else could it be other than her, she is blaming our company for her father's death, do you think Hanseok already knows about that?" Hanseo said sitting next to her he looked all frustrated. "Don't worry too much about this, we will not let anything happen to you." Kiara told him with assuring smile squeezing his hand softly with her hand but he just moved away from her and said: "it is not about me Kiara".
She took one file from the table "If you are worried about me relax, I'm just your assistant" Kiara told him. He chuckled at her sentence "just my assistant... wow" she looked away from the file and looked at him with confusion "you are the only person who is close to me and everyone knew we are friends from school".
"But still you are the Babel CEO," Kiara said.

At night a car dropped her outside of the plaza she walked toward the entrance and saw Vincenzo standing at the door when he looked at her he approached "let's have dinner together" he said to her with his charming smile "my treat"
"You seem to be in good mood," Kiara said, "something good happened?".
"Why do you always look beautiful?" Vincenzo asked,
She chuckled rolled her eyes and replied "because I'm beautiful".
"True," he said "shall we go no"
"Yeah"

Hanseok just took bath and lying on the sofa watching some boring news on TV when his phone buzzed he took his phone from the table still lying and saw a notification he unlocked his phone and saw the driver send him the phone Kiara talking to  a man and then one more photo popped out now she was in the restaurant with the same man Hanseok smirked looking at the photo "so you do this behind my back" he muttered to himself  "Time is passing, I should have taken care of this." He chuckled and zoomed out the photo "you should know who you belong to my dear Kiara"