chapter eight

Bella pov

I had all the food and extra stuff packed on all three horses and even saddled up and ready by 5:30 am this morning.

I walked back into the house and started breakfast. I knew Edward would be here soon and I would have to wake up my son.

I was really actually looking forward to this camping trip. It was weird how I was feeling and the way my head was always filled with Edward.

Yeah I know it's sounds like a rerun. But he makes me feel safe. I finally shake my head of the thought.

I set the table and walk upstairs and wake up Seth and he was so excited himself for this camping trip.

I walked back downstairs and stopped in my tracks when I seen the other back pack sitting by the door and how big it was and all he attach to it.

I shook my head and walked into the dining room. "I seen you found breakfast." I told Edward.

"Yeah!" He chuckled. "I got kinda of a confession. I love your cooking." I actually turned my head and blushed.

"Your not the only one." A smile grew on my face and I turned around and ran into my brother's Roy's arms and he picked me up and thrilled me around in a circle.

"I missed you!" I told him. He sat down next to me.  "Who's this?" Roy asked me. I wrapped my arm around his waist as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Roy this is Edward Cullen, dad hired him on and he bought mom's house." I told him. Edward stood up and shook Roy hand.

"It's nice to meet you Roy. I heard so much about you, from Seth." He told Roy.

"Uncle Roy!" Seth come running into the dining room and ran for Roy and jumped into his arms and gave him a hug while Roy picked him up.

"You met Edward?" Seth asked. "Sure did! I heard you been talking about me too." Roy told him.

"Only the good stuff." I had to giggle. "We're going camping. Edward coming too." Seth told him.

"Last camping trip of the year." Roy said. "Yep! Can I eat now uncle Roy?" Roy set Seth down and ran for the chair next to Edward.

Edward helped him make a plate of food. Then I seen that look on my brother face.

"Don't you start too." I told him. "I haven't said a word. I'm going to eat now." I hit my brother in the shoulder.

I went and got me a cup of coffee and went back to the dining room and sat down at the table.

"Oh Bellies, I got something to tell you when you get back from your camping trip." Roy told me.

"Soo brother dearest where is your other half?" I asked him smiling into my cup.

"We got in late last night and he is sleeping dear sister." He told me.

"So when are you two going to  get married? You and Vince have been together forever now." I told him.

"So wait your twin is gay? I thought you were talking about a dog or something." Both Roy and I looked at each other and we started laughing.

"Nope Vince and Roy been together since highschool. It was meant to be for the two of them." I told Edward.

Roy and I leaned our heads together saying together.

"Through thick and thin, no matter the storm, no matter the distance, true love always finds it's place and it's true home." Then we looked at each other again and we had big goofy smiles.