chapter 22

Bella pov

It was Sunday and we invited Edwards mom and dad over for dinner and a tour of the farm today.

I also have to deliver the tree to town today. So I got into the big rig and started it and jumped out and did all my checks of the big rig and trailer.

Roy was handling the huge cherry picker as we called it but it was a huge crane that you could drive.

I got back into the rig and made my way over to the tree and back in. I jumped up and everyone was already there.

Then I felt arms wrap around from behind me. "What else are you hiding from me?" Edward asked in my ear.

I turned my head and give him a smirk. "Only if you knew!" He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Roy will drive the crane to town and I will follow behind him and Seth rides with him. Want to ride with me?" I asked him.

He nodded. We all watched as my dad and brother Shawn started cutting the tree after they hooked the crane to it.

I leaned back against Edward and wrapped my arms around his in front of me as he held me and put his chin on my on top of my head watching.

I couldn't help but smile. This would be the first year I had someone to share this with and it meant so much to me.

I lift my left hand and looked at my engagement ring and smile even wider.

Plus I was going to get married in just a few weeks on Christmas Eve.

I felt Edward take my left hand and he brought it up to his lips and kissed my ring finger.

I turned around in his arm and stood on my tip toes snaking my arms around his neck pressing my lips to his asking for permission to explore and he granted as I did.

I felt Edward grip my waist and pull me closer. Then we heard someone clear there throat and I pulled away only for Edward to stop me from falling because my legs felt like jello and I buried my face into his chest giggling.

"I didn't know you could hold your breath that long sis." Roy said laughing. I started hitting my head against Edward chest.

I lifted my hand up and flipped my twin brother off and I heard Alot more people laughing.

"This is your fault I hope you know." I told Edward. "My fault! You kissed me first." Edward said chuckling.

"You deepen the kiss." I told him. "I did didn't I?" Now it was my turn to laugh and I pushed him away and walked to the big rig and jumped in and buried my face into my arms on the steering wheel.

I heard the passenger door open and I sit up and fasten my seat belt and started up the big rig.

I could see out of the corner of my eye and Edward had a really big goofy smile on his face and I couldn't help from laughing now.

"Are you going to have that big ass grin all day?" I asked him. He turned and looked at me and I didn't think he could smile even bigger but he did.

"Oh god! You are! You know if you have a smile like that in front of my smile they are going to figure out what we did last night and the night before." I told him.

I seen him jump out of the corner out of my eye and I turned my head to hide my face and to try to control my laugher.

"Are you going to your parents tonight or do you think you can be home tonight to help us decorate the family tree?" I asked him.

"I think I can be there." He told me. "Oh I got a email from my doctor.  Thursday the week of Christmas and our wedding, plus our party at the bar, I go in for a biopsy at 6 a.m. There putting me asleep. Plus he will do the ultrasound and blood work that day to. Then he said just for me he will call me with the results on Christmas day." I explained to Edward.