chapter 16

Bella pov

When I woke up the next morning Edward was already gone.

It was nice that he gave me my injection because I actually got some extra sleep.

I got up and just went downstairs to the kitchen to get me a cup of coffee.

I felt that hum I like so much and then I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"I got something to ask you when you get a chance?" Edward kisses my neck and I close my eyes and enjoy the feel of him as I lean back.

I open my eyes and turn my head and look up at him and he presses his lips to mine. 
Then he pulls away.

"Good morning!" I say with a smile on my face. "Good morning in deed." He tells me with my favorite smile.

"You can ask me now if you want?" I told him. "Well my parents are coming to town and I'm going to let them stay at my place but I was thinking I could stay here since we got all this work to do plus your injections." He asked me.

"You can stay with me in my room if you want to. Do what we been doing. Besides I like my big teddy bear." I told him. He started laughing.

"How long are they going to be here?" I asked. "Can we talk in your room." I nodded and he took my hand and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

I set on the bed. "They want to stay until the new year and decide if this is a place they can live full time. I would give them my place. But my home is right here where you and Seth are." I looked at the him confused.

"What are you saying?" I asked him. "I'm saying what you and your brother saying is true. I found my soulmate my true home and that's with you and Seth. Your it for me Bella." This was Alot and could this be really happening to me.

"I'm it for you?" I asked him. He nods his head. "You can still stay. But I need to think. Can you let me do that please?" I asked him.

"Yeah I can do that!" He told me. I got dress and went for a walk.

Then I stopped and started to think. "You know, you think to much." I looked up to my twin Roy.

"Yeah I been doing that a lot lately. Last night Edward told me that he loves me and today he tells me I'm it for him and on top of that our saying we made up is true." I told him.

"The question is how do you feel about him sis?" Roy asked me.

"I feel safe with him. He fills my thoughts every minute of the day. I feel this hum when ever he's close. When he kisses me I want more. But most of all every time he lets go I want to cry because he not holding me or hanging on to my hand anymore." I told him.

"That's Alot but what do you feel here sis?" He asked me putting his hand over my heart.

I closed my eyes. "When I got mad at him I felt like I tore my own heart. When we're close it's like, it's like I can feel myself like little incredible shocks go through my body. When we kissed I felt like I wanted more from him, I wanted to feel his love for me I want to show him how much I..." I look up to my brother wide eyed.

"Come on the words sis." He smiled at me. "I really truly do love Edward Cullen." I told my brother.

"Say that again!" I turned my head and there was Edward standing there.

"I love you!" I told him. He ran up to me and picked me up and spun me. All I could do is laugh.

He slowly brought me back down and as I did I pressed my lips to his and we didn't stop kissing until my feet hit the ground.