Chapter 9

Instagram

Molly1: My forever💖Shame all the efforts of lying didn't work

Molly1: My forever💖
Shame all the efforts of lying didn't work. Get a life people and leave mine alone.
Jackgrealish: Forever and Always Baby❤️❤️
Masonmount:Ignore them, they just want to try and cause trouble you two are stronger than that. Love you both
(Replying to Mason)Molly1: Thank you. Love you big bro💙
(Replying to Mason) Jackgrealish: Thank you Lad means a lot
Declanrice: You two are a power couple. They're just jealous. Love you both lots.
(Replying to Declan)Molly1: Thank you Big bro. Love you too. Thanks for the cuddles🥰 💙
(Replying to Declan)Jackgrealish: Thanks Lad means a lot to us
BenChilwell: Always here for you guys.🥰
B_Saka:Glad your both still together. Great couple.🥰🙌🏼
Comments limited by user
Molly POV
I re-read the comments left on my recent instagram post that I made after me and Jack made up. Reading the ones especially all the lads being supportive makes me smile. Jacks friends have been so accepting they're honestly my family now.
It's been 6 weeks since the Amber drama and we haven't heard no more but we are going on the team holiday in a few days so I thought it's time I start to pack. Jack and I went shopping yesterday to buy holiday clothes and other bits we need. I can't believe I've known Jack 8 months well it will be next week. I feel like I've known him and the boys a lifetime they're my new family now.
Jacks at training it's the last session before the holiday, however when we're back from the holiday the hard intense training starts ready for the Euros, I'm so excited to be there cheering them on capturing the magical moments in a photograph. I ended up scrolling through TikTok for 2 hours procrastinating instead of packing my case which is open on my bed with clothes all around it. I decide I should get going especially as I want to cook dinner for Jack tonight as a surprise.
An hour and half later my case is packed all that's left is the stuff I use daily like makeup and bits which can go in hand luggage. I go into the kitchen, Jack will finish training in 30 mins and it takes him 35 minutes to get home so perfect time to start dinner. I've planned Steak, homemade chips and peas. I'm gonna make mini cheesecakes as well for dessert, My music is on I'm focused so as I cook I sing and dance around the kitchen, I've made different mini cheesecakes including a galaxy one, toffee one, strawberry, mango, Oreo, pretty much anything sweet i found in the kitchen.
As I'm singing and dancing away I don't hear the door open so I don't know Jacks back until I feel 2 arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Hey gorgeous, seems like you've been busy" he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine..the good kind of shivers obviously.
I cook the steak last and Jack sets the table while I'm dishing up. We talk all about holiday while eating dinner we're both so excited. Once I've finished cleaning we both head to bed just wanting each other.
(2 days later)
We fly out on holiday tomorrow, we're staying in a hotel tonight with the rest of the boys. Jack and I are laying in bed watching TV it's about 5pm we hear knocks at the door, "it's open" Jack shouts out. Next thing I know we've got pretty much the whole England squad entering our room, led by Mason and Declan running and jumping onto our superking size bed getting under the cover between me and Jack who just look at each other and laugh. I have Declan next to me so I just lay on him instead as he took the space I was cuddling my man in.
"So Dec and I have decided we're all having dinner together to start our holiday and as it'll be drama going out we're gonna order in. Both of the Harry's, Reece, Jude and Luke won't be here in time as they travelled later than us. But other than that we've all agreed so we decided why not invade your room" Mason proudly says explaining the plans for the evening. "So much for a nice, quiet early night babe" I say to Jack and giggle. The boys all laugh as Declan pokes my cheek, giggles and says "excuse me.. it will be nice just definitely not quiet or early anyway you love us all. Spending time with us is what makes your life better" we all just laugh as I lay back down on Dec.
Instagram

Molly1: the smug look on these 2 faces after they invaded our hotel room with pretty much the whole team following

Molly1: the smug look on these 2 faces after they invaded our hotel room with pretty much the whole team following... One of you is buying me ice cream for this😂💖
11k likes
Declanrice: You love us really little sis 💜 me and Mase will go shop and get you ice cream if you want,  you know we would even if we weren't in your room right now🥰💜
(Replying to Declan)Masonmount: Will we now🤨😂
(Replying to Declan)Molly1: Your so nice to me BigBro. Love you💙
Masonmount:Love you really little sis💖we know as long as there's food Jack will be happy😂💖
(Replying to Mason)Molly1: I'm a very lucky girl to have gained 2 amazing big brothers🥰Love you💙
EnglandFC:Enjoy the holiday all. You deserve it. GS x
PhilFoden21: You guys did get the bigger room so makes sense, plus I'm on way back with the beers😍
(Replying to Phil)Jackgrealish: Hurry up lad!
User: anyone else jealous about how she gets Jack as a BF then Mase and Dec as big brothers.
User1:Leave the boys alone seriously your just desperate
User2:eww why would the boys want to be near you.
User3:Such and ugly girl, bringing down the boys with you just leave already.
5k more comments

I'm reading the comments of the recent post the other boys have all put they're phones in a pot and the first one to go on it has to do a dare.
I'm still sitting next to Dec in bed. We've been watching all the boys being crazy knowing we're the ones getting them all up in time for the plane tomorrow,we're all waiting for food to be delivered, I'm just staring at my screen when I feel him wipe away a tear I didn't know came out. Musics on in the room, Jack and Mase are playing fifa on the Xbox that Phil brought with him, they're all singing so no one can hear our conversation. "Mols what's wrong? Should I get Jack?" Declan asks. I quickly shake my head no, "these comments is all" I say and he asks to read but just as I'm about to give him my phone another comment comes through telling me the boys are too good for me and I shouldn't be here, but I'm unsure whether they mean on the holiday or alive in general. I throw my phone at Dec, "I need air" I say to him getting up and leaving the room.