Chapter 34

Molly POV:
It's been a week since the phone call and I'm seeing him today. It's now only 2 weeks til Christmas, i know I need today to give me closure to move on. I'm just waiting for Dec to pick me up, I'm cuddling Jack on the sofa, even though I want to do this I'm still nervous, Jack now understands why I need to do this. "Babygirl, it'll be okay. Dec will be next to you the whole time and if it gets too much you can leave. Remember you don't owe him anything." I snuggle closer not saying anything to him but he knows the unspoken words I've said.
Him and Mase were going to come with us in the car and wait outside but Mase has got an appointment which Jacks taking him to.
Decs arrived and let me know he's outside, Jack walks me to the car, "I'm only a phone call away, you've got Dec. I'm proud of you and Love you so much baby" I kiss him back "I love you too J." As I open the passenger door, Dec shakes Jacks hand and says "I've got her mate, I'll be with her at all times." Jack thanks him and we set off, the prisons is about 2 hours away. We don't talk about the meeting on the way instead we both sing and dance to his car playlist.
We arrive and it hits me what I'm about to do. "I'm scared Dec" I say as we get out the car. He hugs me tight "you don't have to do anything. We can go inside or we can go back. It's all up to you, whatever you need." I take a deep breath, "I need to do this, he owes me this at least." We walk in, explain to reception and they take us to a room, I see the door open and I grip Decs hand tight and he whispers "you've got this, I'm here sis."
Brody sits down and won't look at me or talk, and I gain a urge of confidence, I think it's the anger and hurt he's caused all coming up.
M- You call me here to see me then won't look at me or talk to me. If you're gonna waste my time I'm gonna leave.
B- No Sis please... I cut him off.
M- NO, you don't have the right to call me that, it's Molly to you. I'm proud of myself for that.
B-Molly, I get you're angry and I understand why.
M- WHY is the reason I've come here, why you did it all. Why did you make all them promises to break them. You left me to break and crumble at the lowest part of my life. How about the fact you stood by and watched Liam hurt me and break me, you shook his hand when he cheated and you agreed with everything mum and dad said about me. I left to heal and I did, you then made my supposed best friend kick me out, then teamed up to try and ruin my relationship, or and to top it all off you tried to kill me and my baby, which resulted in someone else getting hurt. I yell the last one and I feel Decs hand squeeze mine and he looks at my bump reminding me to stay calm for baby. Brody just looks at the table and shrugs, not actually giving an explanation.
B- Molly I am sorry for what I did.
M- I don't need or want your apologies, you broke all them promises you made when we were younger to protect me and always have my back, the day you let them break me like I was nothing was the day you stopped being my brother.
I left that house broken, my world was shattered, I'd lost everyone I cared about and even lost myself for a while, I now know I didn't need you all to be happy. I fixed myself, I became happy, I am loved and I've got a baby on the way. I came here for an explanation not a sorry.
My tone is very bitter but he deserves it.
B- I see your boyfriend didn't bother coming to support you.
M- Don't start trying to chat shit about my relationship. Jack is amazing, he loves me and treats me amazingly. I brought Dec, he's my big brother, I have Mason too, they treat me the way a brother should. I love them to bits. I don't have any biological family anymore. The only blood relative I'm going to have is my baby, which you'll never meet. Mase and Dec, are uncles and godparents to this baby, as they deserve it.
B- Yeah sure they're amazing, but they'll never be your proper family.
M- AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK MAKES PROPER FAMILY BRODY. BLOOD DEFINITELY ISNT IT BECAUSE LOOK AT WHAT BLOOD RELATIVES BROUGHT ME IN LIFE.ABSOLUTELY SHIT PEOPLE WHO DIDNT CARE FOR ME AT ALL, I HAVE AMAZING BROTHERS IN THESE BOYS. AN AMAZING FIANCÉ AND A WHOLE TEAM OF LADS WHO CARE AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME AND THIS BABY. MASON MY OTHER BROTHER, HE SAVED ME FROM THE CAR YOU AND LIAM TRIED TO KILL ME WITH!
I HAVE A GREAT JOB, GREAT HOUSE AND FINALLY HAVE TOLD YOU EXACTLY HOW I FEEL. I calm down, again as Dec squeezed my leg this time. I place my hand in my bump and continue. M-I don't know what I was expecting as there is no explanation for what you've done to me. This gives me the closure I needed to move on once and for all. I'm happy and I deserve it. So have a good life Brody and be better.
B- Molly please at least listen, I'm sorry for the mistakes I've made
M- I already said, your apologies mean nothing to me. Your mistakes cost you your sister. Im never forgiving you ever, I hope it was worth it...goodbye.
I get up to walk out and as Dec follows me, Brody mumbles something to Dec about me being a bitch. I hear him raise his voice "keep your fucking mouth shut about Molly. You fucking idiots lost an amazing girl, you tried to break and ruin her and it didn't work. I'm serious, keep your mouth shut and don't ever try and insult my sister again. She's a million times a better person than you'll ever be. You never deserved her at all" Brody mumbles something back and I know Decs getting angry,
I decide to deal the final blow that I know will hurt Brody, I walk back towards Dec and link arms with him, and while looking at Brody I say "Come on big bro, let's go home. He's nothing, it's not worth it." I pull on Decs arm towards the exit and walk away.
The pain on his face as I said that was so worth it.