Chapter 58

Jack POV:
It's our first match today, it's a friendly against Hungary, we've been back at training just over a week. We all love being back together, it's worked really well both Molly and I, being back to work.
Lottie is doing so well with Becca, life is amazing.
It's middle of November and quite cold today but Beccas bringing Lottie to the match, kick off is at 2pm and it's currently 12pm, I haven't seen Molly yet.
Molly POV:
I've been really busy today and I've not seen any of the lads. I'm excited about the match and being back at work for it. I'm heading to the changing rooms to see Jack and the boys. As I open the door I say "you better all be decent" I hear laughs followed by Jack saying "wasn't saying that to me last night baby" I laugh at him rolling my eyes and shaking my head. "Don't need to hear this Jack. That's my sister" Dec says and laughs.
Soon it's time for kick off, I'm at the sideline with my camera. They play amazingly. At 90 minutes it's 1-0 to England. We head into the tunnel and see Becca there with Lottie. I run up and hug Lottie and talk to Becca. Soon Jack joins us and takes Lottie for a cuddle.
Once their changed we decide to head back to celebrate. Not everyone could make it so it's only me,Jack, Dec, Mase, Jordan, Bex, Jude and Phil. Unfortunately Becca, had to stay at home with little Ronnie today.
-time skip- 1 month later
International is over, it was only a short season until summer. It's the 15th December and we're getting ready for Christmas, I've been feeling really ill recently and I know it's very similar to the feeling when I was pregnant with Lottie. I decide to get a test while Jacks out with the boys.
I come straight home and take it as I'm excited, and 5 minutes later it's there 2 positive tests. I'm so overwhelmed, we're having another baby. Then it hits, the emotion. I'm crying, I decide to distract myself and check my app for the start of my last period so I can work out how far gone I am on the online calculator, I realise that I was late for my period but I had just been so busy I hadn't realised. It works out I'm about 7 weeks pregnant, baby number 2 is due about 2nd August. I'm so look excited to tell Jack. I decide to take Lottie to the shops to get some bits and create a surprise.
At 5pm Jack walks through the doors "I'm back babe" I smile hearing his voice, "I'm in the kitchen J" I shout back and pretty soon he's got his arms around me giving me a kiss. "Hey baby, dinner smells amazing" he says I thank him and hand him Lottie's jar of food so he can feed her while I dish up our dinner.
After dinner is cleaned away, Lotties on her play mat and Jacks watching tv, I walk in with the little wooden box, he looks up at me confused. "I've got a surprise for you baby" I say and hand him the box.

(This is what the box looks like) He opens it and looks up at me grinning "baby number 2" he says and I nod, "we're about 7 weeks, baby due like 3rd August" I say, he jumps up and picks me up spinning me around

He opens it and looks up at me grinning "baby number 2" he says and I nod, "we're about 7 weeks, baby due like 3rd August" I say, he jumps up and picks me up spinning me around. " I love you so much Molly" he says and I smile kissing him passionately "I love you too J."
Once Lottie is in bed and we're cuddled up, I say to Jack "babe I was thinking, what if we make a surprise for Mase and Dec about the baby and give it to them as a Christmas present as Christmas is in like 2weeks" he nods and agrees, we talk about our plans before falling asleep. I've been with Jack all this time and I still feel the exact love and safeness when sleeping in his arms.
The next couple of weeks go crazy, we have our scan and the dates we're right pretty much. We've decided to do Christmas at our house again, and all the lads and their families are coming over on Boxing Day.
I've ordered the presents for the boys and we've set up the reveal to the others.