movie night (fluff)

just wholesome movie night shit :D

///

"monty!! let me in tontó!" came a shout from outside monty's window, and as soon as he looked out, he spotted a tanned brunette girl waving her arms around rapidly at the bottom of his house.

monty rolled his eyes and chuckled before heading downstairs to open the front door.

the brunettes eyes widened as she smiled at the sight of the ginger boy and quickly jumped into his arms.

"i missed you." she mumbles into his shoulder.

"it's been two hours." monty snickered.

"yeah yeah whatever." carla rolled her eyes before waltzing into the gingers house and quickly making conversation with monty's mother and pulling a chair out for herself.

"making yourself at home are we?" monty raised his eyebrows.

"your mum loves me." carla smiled over to monty's mum who laughed and nodded in agreement.

"be nicer to carla, monty, she is your girlfriend after all. honestly carla, i don't know how you put up with him!" monty's mum cackled at her own comment and winked at her son who was now completely red-faced, neither of the three of them knew whether it was of embarrassment or because he was flustered.

"whatever." monty rolled his eyes playfully and gestured carla to follow him up to his room.

"keep the door ajar!" monty's mum shouted after him and giggled.

monty mumbled some french under his breath, but carla didn't understand a word.

"i still don't get why she asks me to keep the stupid door open, i'm nearly 16 for christs sake!" the pale boy flops onto his bed and buries his face into the duvet.

"there there," carla pats his back faux-sympathetically, "at least she can hear how loud you-

"alright!" monty shushes his girlfriend but laughs nonetheless. "anyway, you wanna watch a movie?"

carla nods vigorously and snuggles into monty's bed, carefully tucking her feet under the covers.

monty's grabs the tv remote and attempts to put on a random movie, but carla judges every single option by practically listening the pros and cons and the occasional "i've seen thaaaat" or "that one's thumbnail is badd" but mainly "the plot makes no sense!
finally, the two settle on a horror documentary, as carla mainly doesn't have the attention span to sit through films.

everytime a gruesome clip appears monty, being the squeamish kid he is,  tugs on the blanket and covers his mouth ever so slightly each time. after around 4 times of him doing this, the blanket was practically off of carla's feet, exposing her woolly christmas socks.

"if you keep tugging on the blanket, i'm going to put my freezing cold feet on you." carla snatches the blanket back and giggles at monty's expression, as he doesn't look impressed.

"it's disgusting though!" he frowns.

"come here." carla holds her arms out and watches as the boys face lights up and he quickly snuggles himself into his girlfriends chest.

"happy now?" the latina looks down at her boyfriend, who has snuck his arm around her waist sneakily.

"very." the ginger mumbles, half asleep.

carla kisses him on the top of his head and plays with his head, which she knows puts him straight to sleep. she watches her boyfriend fall asleep in her arms like he has no cares in the world.

she smiles at the freckled boy as she studies his face; this is a habit she's picked up, but she never trielt realises how much she does it. she starts at his hair, trying to see if it's gotten anymore ginger so she can tease him about it.
then his freckles, checking to see if there are still as many as there was last time (she writes down how many she counts and the date she counted them.)
moving onto his eyes, she is one of the only people to comment on monty's heterochromia, she finds it mesmerising to look at.
finally, his lips. there wasn't many things special about them, they were pale pink and some of the gingers freckles protruded onto them. she grinned and planted a small kiss on the corner as she watched him smile. she giggled and snuggled down next to him.

the latina made sure to turn off the tv and dim his lights, as she knew they'd wake him up, before closing her eyes and falling asleep cuddling her boyfriend.

just a normal night for the brunette and ginger.