006

Kamaris PoV:

I was meeting with Marcus in 6 hours and it's all I can think about. What if he says the wrong thing? What if I say the wrong thing? My anxiety and overthinking is not helping me in this situation at all. I have to get this off my mind, but how? Oh I know, I grabbed my phone off of the kitchen island and sat on top of it. I scrolled through my contacts until my little sisters appeared. I went onto iMessage and text her. She's 15 so I thought she'd like to go out for a sisters day cause we haven't done one in awhile.
Amara❤️

Kamari
Hey you busy atm?xx

Amara
Nah just sat in bed xx
Why?xx

Kamari
Sister date?xx

Amara
Omg yes!xx
I haven't seen you in ages xx

Kamari
Be there in 20 xx
Be ready xx
Seen

I jumped off the island and walked into my room to look for something to wear seeming as I was in my pjs. I picked out my outfit then jumped into the shower. Once I was washed I chucked on my clothes, taking a picture to post on my story obviously, then grabbed my keys of my side table and left my apartment making sure to lock it. I got into my Audi a5 and connected my phone to the Bluetooth and started blasting my songs.

Ri.Jordan posted on their story!

I picked up my sister and we ended up at the Trafford centre and went for lunch and got a few new bits, we also popped into primark because who doesn't like primark

I picked up my sister and we ended up at the Trafford centre and went for lunch and got a few new bits, we also popped into primark because who doesn't like primark. By the time I got back it was 3:20 which meant Marcus game had just started so I thought I'd put it on to pass time. I flicked on sky sports and it opened to Man City scoring a goal. I couldn't feel anything but bad looking at the zoom in of Marcus face. What am I thinking? It's just a game he'll get over it and there's still 70 minutes left of the game utd can change it around.

I ended up watching the whole game and they won 3-1. I'm so glad I didn't have to deal with a grumpy Marcus. Well, looks like it's time for me to get ready. After spending an hour on FaceTime with nella trying to figure out what to wear I chucked it on and put on my best perfume, I want to show Marcus what he's missed out on. It was now 6:05 and Marcus wasn't at mine yet, I gave it 5 more minutes but he didn't come until I got a text from him.

Marcus

Marcus
I can't get through to you
because of the crowds
Can u drive to mine instead
sorry for the short notice

Kamari
Yeah that's fine, thought
you were bailing on me haha

Marcus
Oh haha, I'd never bail on you

Kamari
Good

Marcus
(:
Seen

The panic that he bailed on me flew past my head now that I knew the truth. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breathe. "Okay Kamari, this is it." I smiled at myself then left to go to Marcus house.

Hope u enjoyed this chapter xx
It's time to meet Marcus yay! xx