014

No one PoV:

Marcus had a game against West Ham tomorrow and he thought the best time to talk to Kamari about them was after the match so he wanted to invite her to his game.

Kamari

Marcus
I know it's very short notice
but do you want to come to
my game against west ham
tomorrow I've got two spare
tickets so you can invite anyone
you want.

Kamari
Thankyou for the offer Marcus
I'd love to go x

Marcus
Alright cheers I'll send you the
tickets

Kamari
Okay thanks

Marcus
Always x
Seen

At least he has a place to tell her now he just needed to think about what to say to her but not to the point where his main focus isn't the game.

Marcus game finished with a win of 1-0, the goal from him and it also being his 100th goal since he joined the club 7 years ago. He was buzzing and Kamari was too. Watching her in the crowd cheering him on and smiling that smile he fell for in the first place made him fall in love all over again, now it's time to get his girl back.

Kamari waited outside the changing rooms which Marcus told her to do. "Took your time." She said as Marcus finally walked through the doors.

"Yeah...follow me." Marcus took ahold of kamaris arm and dragged her to the walkout and onto the pitch. He sat down in the middle of the pitch and she followed him.

"Why'd you bring me out here?" She asked looking at the Mancunian.

"I don't understand you...I don't understand us." He told her.

"What do you mean by that Marcus?" The girl asked slightly offended.

"Well first of all you said I could talk to you but it took you 2 weeks to finally allow that, second sometimes you want to talk to me but sometimes you don't even talk or look at me, yet you slept in my bed with me, seemed to enjoy my company, when you were drunk you told me you loved me and that you never stopped loving me but then when your sober you say that nothings going on between us...I want to be with you but your making it really difficult for me..." Marcus couldn't believe he finally admitted how he truly felt about the girl.
The girl did not look happy.

"I fucking love you Marcus! Why can't you see that? I'm not putting the effort in at the moment because of you! You fucked us up the first time and your the reason for doing that! I want us to be together but I'm not putting in all the effort to not get anything back..." she felt relief getting those words off of her chest.

"I don't know how many times I'm going to say this but I'm so fucking sorry Kamari. I love you so much and I don't want to loose you again. You mean so much to me and I wish you could see that. I love you and I just want us to be together again...can we start over." Marcus just hoped the girl would agree with him, he just wanted her, she was his comfort. Kamari let out a breathe.

"I'd love for us to try again." A smile appeared on the both of their faces before both leaning and what felt like fireworks went off in both of their stomachs as their lips connected. Kamari broke off the kiss. "But if you fuck up again I'm not going to stay." Marcus placed his hands on her hips.

"Trust me...I'm not going to do anything to hurt you." He smiled at her again before their lips collided once more. "Let's go home." Marcus helped the girl up and they walked hand in hand making their way back to Marcus, sorry, their home.

Do you think i should end the book her and make a sequel or carry it on?xx