013

No one's PoV:

Ri.Jordan posted on their story!

Marcusrashford replied to your story

Marcus
Hope ur having fun x
can we talk now?

Kamari
Later promise x

Marcus
Alr whatever

Amarajordan1612 replied to your story

Amara
We cute xx

Kamari
Yes we are xx

Ri.Jordan posted on their story!

Sanchooo10 replied to your story

Jadon
😍
Liked message

Ri.Jordan posted on their story!

Marcusrashford replied to your story

Marcus
Thought u wanted to
work things out but nvm
ig

Kamari
He's just my friend
Seen

Jesselingard replied to your story

Jesse
Thought you and Marcus
we're on good terms?

Kamari
We are, the guy in the
photo is just a family friend
and that's all he is to me

Jesse

Make sure Marcus knows that.
Seen

Marcus was distraught when he saw kamaris story. He thought he was so stupid to believing she'd wanted to get back with him. He was upset and angry and just wanted to get his mind off of her. He thought of who he could talk to that would help him with Kamari. Marcus scrolled through his contacts until the one he was looking for popped up.

Jude

Marcus
He Jude sorry this is
out of the blue but can you
come mine I need someone
to talk to.

Jude
Yeah mate let me get dressed
then I'll be around

Marcus
Cheers mate

Jude
Np

It had been 30 minutes since Marcus last text Jude and he finally arrived. "Hey mate sorry I took awhile, there was loads of traffic." Jude said to Marcus and he dabbed him up.

"It's alright mate just glad you came." The two sat in the living room as the tv was playing match of the day in the background.

"So why'd you need me?" Jude asked at he leaned against the side of the sofa.

"You know Kamari inside and out more than me and basically she's acting like she wants me back but then she's posting guys on her story then being dry to me and I asked to talk to her 2 weeks ago and she said she would but every time I try to ask her she just blanks me or says 'I will later, promise' but then never keeps by it and I just give up." Marcus said as he looked at Jude hoping he'd have an answer but Jude didn't know what to say.

"Well have you tried telling her how you feel?" Marcus looked down. "Marcus mate put more effort into trying to win her back because she's going to want you to try hard and I mean it when I say that. She's not just going to run back to you after what you did, you've got to prove yourself to her and show her your a new Marcus and you'd never purposely do something to effect her in a bad way...you need to show her you're sorry and not just say it, you need to tell her your still in love with her." Jude was right and Marcus knew it but he just didn't know how to show he was sorry.

"But how do I show I'm sorry Jude? It doesn't make sense to me." Marcus said hoping Jude would give him the answer he was looking for.

"Listen Marcus I've helped you with this but you've got to work out how to show you're sorry by yourself mate." Jude gave Marcus a look of sorrow.

"Yeah your right, your right but thankyou so much for helping me with this tho." He said a soft smile held on his face.

Jude gave him one back. "Always...fifa?" Marcus gave a Jude and controller and took one for himself. They ended up playing fifa for the rest of the day and just chatting about football and their mates.

Let's hope they can sort out their relationship x