007

No one's PoV:

Kamari arrived outside Marcus house, she just sat in her car for a couple of seconds to comprehend what she was doing right now. "You have to go in now or you won't." She told herself as she unclipped her seatbelt and grabbed her phone closing the car door behind her. She made her way to his front door and knocked twice waiting for an answer. A couple of seconds later the door opened there he was- the love of her life.

It felt like hours of them staring at eachother but it was only a few seconds. "I'm sorry Kamari." Marcus said bitting his lip waiting for an answer. Oh no she thought as tears streamed out of her eyes. Marcus pulled her into a hug and shut the door behind the two. After holding onto eachother for the first time in forever Kamari broke of the hug.

"Sorry for that, omg that's so embarrassing, I'm going to go now, sorry." Kamari said trying to turn around but Marcus just chuckled and turned her back to face him.

"You're not going I've got you here to talk to you and don't be embarrassed, you had to react in some way it's taken you alot to come here and I can tell, I also know you where definitely overthinking and getting anxious about coming here but I'm not going to do anything to hurt you." Marcus words comforted Kamari so much even after the last 16 months and she didn't want him to have that grip on her but he does and she hates it. Kamari wiped her eyes.

"Cheers Marcus you always know how to help." She said a small smile on her face.

"What can I say in elite." He said bragging as a joke which made Kamaris smile grow, he always knew how to do that. What is she thinking? He cheated on her, she can't forget that.

Kamari wanted to come to Marcus house to tell him how she felt but as soon as she saw him again her thoughts changed, the way she felt changed. She felt like how she did when they shared their first kiss, when he first told her 'I love you', when they done their first everything, she's was feeling butterflies in her stomach after everything he done to her, what was going on? This is not how she wanted to feel when she saw him again.

Kamari jordan wasn't expecting to get butterflies off of Marcus rashford again but here we are.

A twist? Or something you expected between the two?xx
Let me know if u have any ideas to put in this book xx