Chapter 2

"Baby, you can

"Baby, you can...Ride it, ooh, yeah
Bring it over to my place... And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"... But I know you care
Bring it over to my place
You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me"

 But I know you careBring it over to my placeYou don't know what you did, did to meYour body lightweight speaks to me"

Blaine's POV

Walking over to the bar slowly, I ordered a shot of whiskey before listening in on the conversation being held at the next table over... This felt weird.. I wasn't stalker material. That was more of Killian's type of vibe, but... this woman made me feel.. jittery.. like a fucking teenage boy.

" You should pull up a chair, baby.. You know we love your company.. " The man said, and she simply smiled, nonchalantly pulling herself away from the man's wandering hands. She kept her uncomfortableness at a minimum as she took the hundred dollar bill from the man while turning his creepy ass down with class... Smart girl... good girl.

No. No, Blaine.. you haven't even said a word to the woman.. pull yourself together. You run an empire, for Christ's sake.. Maybe Kiki was right.. I do have a problem.. but I'll have to deal with my failures in life later. She walked over to the bar and placed the tray and order sheet on the table.

Walking over to her, I placed my glass on the counter, and she ignored me as she counted her money but spoke to me regardless..

" Seems like you wandered away from your flock of businessmen... " She said softly, and I bit my lip as her voice went straight to my pants for the hundredth time. Hold it together.. Hold it together.

" It seems I have.. Though, there's nothing too interesting over there, to be quite honest. "

" And you found something even more interesting over here. " She asked, finally looking over at me with her beautiful eyes.

" I sure did, sunshine. " I muttered unconsciously as I stared into her eyes. Who the fuck am I... why was that the first thing that came out of my mouth. What is this woman doing to me..

She bit her lip with a smile. " Sunshine.. that's cute. " She said, putting away her money, and I took another sip of my drink.

" You're quite the hustler.. " I said, genuinely impressed, and she shrugged.