Chapter 7

"Only is you got me feeling like thisOh, why, why, why, why, whyLoving while grabbing the rhythm of your hipsThat's right, right, right, right, rightrhythm is a dancer, I need a companionGirl, I guess that must be you"

Oh, why, why, why, why, why
Loving while grabbing the rhythm of your hips
That's right, right, right, right, right
rhythm is a dancer, I need a companion
Girl, I guess that must be you"

"Only is you got me feeling like thisOh, why, why, why, why, whyLoving while grabbing the rhythm of your hipsThat's right, right, right, right, rightrhythm is a dancer, I need a companionGirl, I guess that must be you"

Blaine's POV

I sighed, sitting in Killian's office as I leaned back on the couch as one would in a therapist's. He'd kicked me out a few times in the last hour or so, but I couldn't leave. I needed advice. I needed to know what to do with the ray of Sunshine that was lying peacefully in my bed after taking me on another ride of a lifetime. I looked over at Killian, who seemed rather agitated as he read the computer screen. While he picked up a contract on his desk to review, I spoke as I looked back up at the ceiling.

" Tell me, Kiki.. and be honest.. Am I sugar daddy material? " I asked genuinely, and he placed the file he was reading down in complete shock.

" Come again? " He muttered. That's what she said- no! Focus!

" Am I sugar daddy material? It's a simple question, really. " I muttered, and he shook his head.

" What kind of question is that? Why do you want to be a sugar daddy? " He asked in confusion, and I groaned.

" Sunshine needs a new job. " I muttered, and he crossed his arms as he leaned back into the chair.

" I thought I told you to stop getting involved with her? " He questioned, and I sat up and looked over at him, raising my shoulders in disbelief.

" You told me to stay away from the potential mother of my future children. The woman who could be my wife- "

" Your wife.. you mean the woman you had a one-night stand with? "

" If you want to count last night.. you could consider it two nights.. " I muttered, and he leaned his head back in irritation.

" I can't believe I'm going to entertain this further, but why does Sunshine need a new job, Blaine? " He asked, and I stood slowly as I shook my head, my blood boiling at the thought of her previous boss trying to take advantage of her.