Origin

On the doomed planet of Krypton, a lone spaceship was prepared for Kara Zor-El, the cousin of Earth's greatest hero, Superman. Zor El, Alura we're getting Kara to her pod. "Your pod's coordinates are interlocked with that of Kal-El," Zor El said.

"I'm not afraid father but I don't understand why I have to go with him," Kara said confused and had tears in her eyes.

"Just follow your cousin to earth Kara," Zor El said.

"And what if I don't want to? Why?" Kara asked with a scoff and sadness.

"The trip is long, but you'll sleep most of the way. We will both be with you in your dreams" Alura told her as she grabbed Kara's hand.

Kara was taken back as she was surprised that her parents aren't coming with her. "Wait, you're not coming with me at all?" Kada asked.

"We've been through this thousands of times Kara! Look after your baby cousin Kal-El. Under the yellow sun, you will have great powers on earth," Alura said a bit frustrated.

"So, I have to be a babysitter for Kal-El. That sucks! I want to die with you guys not leave you," Kara exclaimed as she had tears coming down.

"I love you, Kara. Now, you must go," Alura said urgently.

"Where am I going again?" Kara asked sarcastically.

"Just get your ass in the pod now!!" Zor El said pissed off.

He was losing his patient with her, he knew his daughter is trying to reason to stay but he couldn't let her die. As Kara looked at her parents with tears, "Fine, I love you," Kara said as she frowned before hugging her mother who gave her a necklace.

Alura nodded as Kara got in the pod. The pod lifted off the planet just as its surface was exploding.  "I'm more worried about her than Kal El, Zor El," Alura told her husband.

"I know, which is why I changed the calculation, so she would arrived later than him" Zor El said with a sigh.

" I hope this is a good idea Zor El," Alura said with some tears in her eyes.

The planet Krypton then exploded as Kara looked horrified before crying. She couldn't believe she lost everything and everyone.

__________

Midvale

__________

Many years later, Kara's pod crashed on planet Earth. She was immediately discovered by an adult, her cousin Kal El or known as Superman. "Statistically speaking, flying is still the safest way to travel," Superman said with a smile.

"Seriously?" Kara asked unimpressed.

"Sorry. But glad you landed in America, I can't believe your my cousin. You look so young," Superman said with a chuckled.

"Yeah, and I'm suppose to be way older than you but I'm not for some reason," Kara shot back.

Superman took her to a middle-aged couple, the Danvers. Kara gave them annoyed looks as Superman explained the situation. Then Superman took off leaving the fourteen-year-old Kara to them making Kara huff and pissed because her cousin just abandoned her with bunch of random strangers.

"We know we can never replace your parents," Eliza assured her.

"Oh your not but hope you guys are good parents and badass like my parents," Kara said hopefully.

"Welcome to earth Kara," Jeremiah said warmly with a smile.

"Wow, no offense you really got fat, I mean. . . Okay I'll just be quiet," Kara said to him.