Chapter three

Homophobia 

I'll tell you when

🦆😘

I was in Wilbur's lap when I woke up. He must have moved me when I was asleep because we where on the patio swing. He was on his phone (did I almost type 'phone' with and 'F'? Yes) on tiktok or something .

"Wil? Why am I still here?" I ask looking up at him. Why did he have to be so pretty? "You fell asleep. Did you want me to carry you to your house?" He said. "W-well no but.. you could have brought me inside." I told him. "My parents don't know I'm bi." He whispered. "They would have yelled at me saying I'm a... well you know. That one word that starts with 'F' and means cigarette... they're really homophobic." "Oh." I said "you do know even though my parents think I hate you you could come over to my house anytime. Right?" "I know. I just don't want to fall in love more." He said muttering the last part not wanting  me to hear. So I pretended I didn't."Well I should get home. Bye." I said giving his hand a gentle kiss and leaving.

I walked home thinking about the event that just happened. 'Why didn't I kiss his cheek or something? Why his hand? Next time I'll kiss his cheek.' I thought. 

"Where have you been?" My mom almost yelled at me. "I was at a friend's house." I said not telling them it was Wilbur's. "You're grounded! I didn't know where you were I called the police but they said they couldn't do anything until morning. 

I didn't say anything.  I just ran to my room and texted wil.

Me: Hey will can I stay at yours tonight? 

Me: No I don't want to talk about it.

Weird gutair boy🎸: Yea sure! Do you want me to pick you up or?

Me: My mom will get mad if she sees you so maybe wait at the corner.

Me: Text me when you get there and I'll come over

Weird gutair boy🎸: K

I started packing my stuff to go to Wilbur's house. I didn't pack too much because it would only be one night.

I left a note for mom that read:

Mom,

I have run away don't go looking for me or call the police I promise I'm safe. I'm staying at a friend's house. I should be back tomorrow night. If I'm not then you can call the police. I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was. I fell asleep before we even got inside his house. I hope you can forgive me.

-Alex 

I put the note on my bed making sure she'd see it then climbed out my window and waited at the corner for Wilbur to show up.

🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈 homophobia 🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈🚫🏳️‍🌈

I'll say when it's done then give a brief explanation of what happened on with the story

We got to his house and walked in. "Wilbur Soot! Who is this? If you say 'yOuR bOyFrIeNd I will not hesitate to kick you out of my house. It is disgusting and wrong for boys to want to date other boys! I will not tolerate it!" She screamed at him. "Mum I promise you he is not my boyfriend. I promise." Wilbur said calmly. "Good. I expect you to be married to a GIRL by twenty got it young man?" She said. "Yes mum. I know." Wilbur said. 

✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈✅🏳️‍🌈 the homophobia is over!!!! Yay! So basically his mom yelled at him for bringing a boy over.

We walked up to his room. It was so much bigger than mine.  His room had nice beige walls. I put my bag down on the floor and flopped onto his queen sized bed. 

"So. What do you think?" He asked me. "It's nice." I said. "So do you want to sleep on the floor or are you comfortable with sharing a bed with the hottest man alive?" He said joking about the last part. "I'm fine with either." I told him secretly hoping he'd decide we could share the bed. "Let's share then. There's definitely enough room for both of us. I'll just lock the door so my mum can't come in." He said. 

We went downstairs for dinner since it was like 6:30 pm.

-after eating-

Wilbur and I went back up to his room and he locked the door.  I blushed because me and a really hot man were in a locked room. Alone together. Just him and I.

"Quit staring will ya? I know I'm hot but you don't have to stare." He said. 

I went into his bathroom and changed into my pajamas. When I got out, he was changed too. My phone buzzed. It was a text from my mom telling me to 'get home this instant young man!' I decided to leave her on read. Then went and sat with Wil on his bed.

"Q?" Wilbur said. "Mhm?" I replied. "Have you ever been in love?" He asked me. "Yes. Twice. Well technically three times. But two were at the same time." I answered.  "What did you do?" He questioned. "I asked them out. And they agreed. Why you asking?  You into someone?" I said keeping in mind that he's bi. "Yea. He's really pretty I just don't know if he likes me back." He said sadly. "Well, I know someone who'd gladly top if you were to so much as take off your shirt." I said. "Really? Who?" He asked eager to know. "Not telling." I say teasing him. 

We watched YouTube for a while in silence then out of nowhere he said "it's you isn't it?" "Yea." I said answering his question. Before I could say anything else, Wilbur had taken off his shirt. "What do you think?" He asked in a hushed tone. "You're really hot." I told him looking at his abs. I gave him a peck on the cheek and then pushed him down onto his bed

Lime 

"Qu-" I cut him off "shh. Just let it happen." "We're gonna have to be quiet though because well.... your mom." He nodded and took off my shirt while still being pressed onto his bed. I started kissing his neck leaving purple and red marks all over his neck.  I moved down to his chest biting too. "Ah! Quackity!" He whisper-moaned. "That's not my name slut." I said biting his nipple. "Sorry daddy~" he whispered again. Much better. I kissed all over his chest making his way down to his v-line and kissing it. "Oh daddy! Right there!" He whisper shouted. I licked the spot and left a trail of bright red hickeys that would be there for a long time. I moved back up to his lips and kissed him really rough. I bit his lip asking for entry. He opened his mouth and I explored every millimeter of his mouth with my tongue. 

It's done

There suddenly was a knock on the door. Wilbur Hun? I'm going to bed now. Good night you two." She said walking away. I got off of him and put my shirt back on and tossing Wilbur his.

I crawled into the bed with him and just layed there for a minute.  "Wilbur?" I asked softly. "Yes d- Q?" He responded. "Are we boyfriends now?" I asked scared of what he was going to say. "I mean... if you want." He said rolling over to look at me. "I'd like that." I whispered drifting off to sleep.

Word count: 1233 

Woo! I'm done it! It's 11:40 pm! I'm going to go read now goodbye.