Chapter four

🦆🥰🤬

I woke up cuddling with Wilbur. Why was he cute when he was asleep?? Am I allowed to think those things? I mean I think so. I am his boyfriend after all. I quickly got out of his bed incase his mom was to walk in. I didn't want her yelling at him again. I gave him a kiss on the forehead then went into his bathroom to get changed. I came out of the bathroom, to find that Wil was awake. 

"Morning wilby~" I whispered into his ear. "Morning." What the hell?! Raspy voice wil was hot as shiiit. "Go get dressed. We have school today." I said going to leave the room. "Q you can stay if you want." He offered. I hesitated. "I'm gonna leave so your mom dosnt get suspicious. I don't want her yelling at you again." I say. "Okay. See You in a minute love." He responded. 

Udhdhd time skip dhdhdU

Wilbur and I were walking to school. It was pretty warm out but I still was shivering. We were about halfway to the school when Wilbur asked if I wanted his jacket. I said yes then practically snatched it off of him. We walked the rest of the way in silence. 

When we got to the school, he gave me a kiss on the nose then ran off to his friends "forgetting" his jacket. I walked into art exited to paint or something I don't  exactly know. I sat down at my table and was just drawing while waiting for class to start. Then, Wilbur walked in. 

"You still have my jacket luv." He said. There was no one else in the room so I wasn't worried about him calling me 'luv'. I gave him his jacket and a kiss on the cheek. "My house today? Or the café?"I asked before he left. "Café. We can tell Niki and Eret that way." Wilbur answered and walked out the door.

We walked down to the café to see Niki at the counter like usual. There's a good chance he startled her because she visibly jumped. 

"Hi Niki." He said. "Oh hey Wil. Is quackity here with you today or?" She asked. "No he's here he said pointing at me. I waved. "You.guys just here to chill or are you gonna order?" She.said poking Wilbur because he zoned out staring at me. "Oh uhm.. yeah." He said. "I'll get a croissant and tea please. Then Q will most likely want a muffin." "Okay. Fourteen fifty." Niki said.

she brought us our food then quickly left not wanting to interrupt our conversation. After we ate at the café, we walked to my house because my parents didn't really care who I brought over. 

We kind of just sat in my room staring at eachother not knowing what to do. Then Wilbur grabbed me and just snuggled in to my arm. I could feel my face turn a deep shade of red.

 We had fallen asleep by the time my parents were home and cuddling on my bed. My mom had woken me up and invited Wilbur to stay for dinner. Him being polite, said yes and 'that he had to text his mom to see if it was okay' he didn't. He texted his dad to sat he was staying at a friend's house for the night. 

After dinner, we climbed up the stairs to my bedroom and just sat there for a while again. "Q?" He asked me. "Yeah wilby?" "Can I kiss you?" He asked clearly nervous of what I was going to say.

I didn't say anything. I just kissed him. God he was so good. Who knew someone who used to only kiss girls was such a good kisser? Most definitely not me. If this isn't love, I don't know what is. I was making out with a hot guy who cared about my feelings and opinions. Of course my mom had to.knock on the door and ruin it. 

"Alex? Is your friend staying the night or is he going home? It's 7pm. If he's going it should be now." My mom asked. "He's staying." I told her."Okay. Do you want Mr to grab the air mattress?" She asked. "Uhm... no we should be good." I answered. 

The moment was ruined. I got changed and climbed into bed Wilbur not far behind. "Goodnight my love." I whispered in his ear. "Goodnight pretty boy." He responded. 

Word count: 739

Woo! This took me two days to write! Goodbye guys imma go read now 

-ali

Funny emoji: 🌚