Chapter 10

Major time skip btw

😘🤬🎸
Storms. You love them or you hate them. I love them. The soft pitter patter of the rain on the roof, and the occasional clap of thunder. I could sit and watch a storm all day. They were always so peaceful. Unless you're trying to propose to your boyfriend in the middle of one when he hates storms.
That's what happened to me. I had brought him down to the park. For a special date when it started raining. He ran back to the car and screamed at me to hurry up so we could leave.
The mood was ruined. We got back to his house and waited for the storm to end. We had laid down on his bed and cuddled. It was really funny whenever there was thunder or lightning. He would jump and I would try not to laugh. When the storm died down, we went out to his porch swing and sat there for a while.
I broke the silence by saying "Ya know love, you're a little gay."
"Says the guy dating me." He responded.
I kissed the top of his head then grabbed his hand and ran out to the car again. I drove back to the park we where at a few hours ago and pulled him to the field. We sat down and he laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes.
Why was he so cute? Him falling asleep gave me time to prepare though. I had texted Niki and Eret a little earlier to see if they could close early so we could have the place to ourselves. Niki, being the person she is, obviously said yes and said there wasn't too much business at the moment anyways.
After about an hour or so, I shook quackity awake.
"What?" He grumbled.
"We have somewhere to go darling." I whisper.
He gets up and we walk over to the car. I drive over to the café and park. By now he was fully awake. We got out of the car and walked in.
"Wil, the sign says closed." Quackity bugged me.
"I know honey." I say, kissing the top of his head.
Niki walks over to us and jokingly says
"Good afternoon sirs. How may I help you?"
"We have a reservation for Soot." I respond.
"Ah yes right this way." She says leading us to a booth with perfect view of the kitchen.
"I'll have a waiter right over." She says walking away.
She mouths 'good luck' to me and smiles. A few minutes later, Eret, walks over with his notepad and pen in hand.
"Good afternoon, I'm Eret and I'll be your waiter for today. What can I get you two to start?" They ask, clearly trying to not burst into laughter.
"A water for me please." I say.
"I'll get a water too." Quackity says.
Eret walks to the kitchen and comes back with two waters. She hands one to each of us and pulls out their pen and paper again.
"Anything else?" He asks.
"Can I get a sweet waffel with fruit and whipped cream." Quackity says.(𝗜𝗱𝗰 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁.)
"Uhm can I get... a croissant sandwich please?" I say.
"Of corse!" She tells us walking back to the kitchen.
Our food comes out a few minutes later and I think Quackity can see me starting to sweat. I start eating my sandwich and thinking this through. 'What if he says no? What if he thinks I'm joking? What if he leaves me?' I start to stress over the question.
Luckily Eret comes back. "Everything going well?" They ask.
"Mhm." We both say.
"Okay just call if you need anything." He says going back to the kitchen.
A few seconds later, a song starts to play. I mean there was music before, but this is diffrent. It's a special song. It's 𝘰𝘶𝘳 song. Quackity and I had both finished our food and were just sitting there. I get out of my chair and walk over to him. 'This is it.' I get the velvet box out of my pocket and get down on one knee.
"Quackity... I've.. I've been in love with you for the longest time and we've been dating for a few years now. Everyday I fall more and more in love with you. Your eyes, your smile, your laugh, hell even your hands are beautiful. Quackity, I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So, w- will you marry me?" I ask.
He just stares at me for a few seconds.
"Oh Wilbur... Wilbur fucking Soot.... of course I will!" He says. I can see the tears in his eyes.
I stand up and hug him. He pulls me in for a kiss. When he pulls out of the kiss, he stares back at me. I remember he dosnt have the ring on so I take it out of the velvet box it was in and slip it onto his finger. He stares at it for a minute then smiles.
"When we first started dating, I imagined this day. I always thought I'd be proposing to you though." He tells me.
We walk up to the desk where Niki is sat on her phone. I pay for the food and we go back home.
We run up to his room and collapse onto his bed. I snuggle into him and grab his waist. I fall asleep and stay asleep for 6-ish hours. I wake up to find him on his phone. I grab my phone and go to his Instagram to see he's posted a picture of the ring and the heart eyes emoji. (😍) I comment: 💍 😘
Then turn off my phone and put it back. I snuggle into him again and try to fall back asleep. It's a little hard though because he's not the most comfy pillow in the world. I keep on shifting around trying to get comfy, but it just get less comfy if that's possible.
(𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗽... 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱)
I sit up not being able to get comfortable so I go to get water. I come back to find Quackity's face bright red. I realize why it got 'less comfy' now.
"Q I- I'm sorry I didn't realize" I apologise
"That's fine. You just gotta help me." He replies.
My face goes bright red as he says this. I wasn't expecting that.
"What do you need help with?" I say, acting innocent.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about Soot." He tells me.
I do know what he's talking about but I don't want to know.

𝟭𝟭𝟮𝟯 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘇𝗼𝘀! 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗚𝗢 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦

𝗕𝗶 𝗕𝗶 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀!

-𝗔𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿