Chapter 9

🥰 🎸 🤬 🍪

Today I decided that I wanted to make cookies with Quackity. So I went to the store and bought all the ingredients we would need then I walked back home because I dont have any money for a taxi.

When I had gotten back to Quackity's house, I set out all the ingredients and went up to his room. He was still asleep so I decided to wake him up.

"Darling~ it's time to wake up." I whisper in his ear. "Do I have to?" He asked drowsily. "Do you want to make cookies or not love?" I asked, picking him up and sitting him down on the dresser. He may be able to top me but he's still weak. "Fine. I'll get dressed them we can make cookies." He replied, shooing me towards the door. "Can't I stay?" I say, walking closer to him. "I guess?" He answers.

I go to close the door, then sit down on his bed.

Udhdhd time skip dhdhdU

We walk down to the kitchen, and I pull out the recipe. ( A/N Mumza's cookies btw) We get out the measuring supplies and two bowls and the mixer and make the cookies. We put them into the oven and continue to make more dough balls.

About two hours after we started, ( A/N yes it took that long) all of thee cookies were done. We sat down with milk and a tray of the cookies, and had a nice little conversation about meaningless stuff just eating the cookies.

Udhdhd another time skip brought to you by my laziness dhdhdU

It was slowly staring to get darker out so we got a pizza out of the freezer and cook it for dinner. When the pizza was done, we went back up to Quackity's room to watch a movie before going to bed.

We decided to watch It. (A/N ty Ren for the movie suggestion[Ren is Wilbur's step-dad but also my bestie] )

After the movie, we crawled into bed and tried to fall asleep which turns out to be almost impossible for me due to never having watched It before. Or really any other horror movie.

I finally fell asleep not at all ready for school tomorrow.

368 words

Sorry for short chapter but I wanted to write something today. This chapter was entirely self insert of my day except the movie and alot more laundry involved. Have a good day /night

Go eat something

-Alastair

Weird emoji of the day: 🎢 people on a roller coaster