Hunting

*Hello!* = comms

"[HELLO]" = our ai speaking through us

1st pov

After making it to the abandoned city I dont really know what to do. My mission was to get my weapons, escape the facility, and survive. ive done all of those so... what now? You have any ideas voice in my head.

[IDENTIFYING BEST COURSE OF ACTION ... ... ... .... ... ... ... TH-]

[WARNING: G&K RADIO TRANSMISSIONS SUGGEST 3 TEAMS OF T-DOLLS HEADING TORWARDS YOUR LOCATION. SUGGESTED ACTIONS: ELIMINATE/SUBDUE/EVADE THE TEAMS SEARCHING FOR YOU]

Shizuku: huh, seems like they didn't like me killing their commander, but he seemed like an duche bag, I guess he just had a bad day or something. Either way seems like I got something fun to do.

Now, how should I do this... one team usually consists of 4 t-dolls and given the number advantage they have against me I should probably stay long range, at least for now. So sniper it is!

Now then... where is a good tall building to use...

[ACCORDING TO THE MAP, THE BUILDING STRAIGHT TO YOUR SOUTH WEST IS TALL AND HAS GOOD SIGHTLINES TO MOST OF THE CITY]

Thanks!

Small Timeskip

Huff Huff jeez... why are there so many stairs... Anyway where are the teams voice in my head!

[UNKNOWN]

What do you mean, you know there's 3 teams chasing me but not where they are?

[YOU ARE STILL CONNECTED TO G&K COMMS THUS I MANAGED TO INTERCEPT THE MISSION BUT UNLESS THEY SPECIFICALLY SAY OVER COMMS WHERE THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO LOCATE THEM]

Wait im still connected to g&k comms

[YES]

Hmmm... why don't I just ask them then!

Shizuku: *I think I've spotted the rouge t-doll but I'm not sure, can everyone tell me their location so im not shooting allies?*

???: *yeah sure, we're at... wait a minute, I dont recognize your voice, what team are you on*

Shizuku: *uh... team 3...?*

???: *no your not, I'm team 3s leader!*

Shizuku: *... worth a shot i guess*

???: *who are you!*

Shizuku: *I thought that was pretty obvious, like, there should only be one person on your radio frequency that's not one of yo-...*

???: *...?*

Shizuku: *wait, you have a anti-material rifle, you have good taste, also nice hello kitty charm*

???: *how...?*

Shizuku: *well, it's just a guess but, judging by how your now looking at your radio with a dumbfounded face my guess was right. By the way, ill just say thi-... R U N...*

Her voice gliched, becoming low, almost demonic in tone.

ŠhĮźuĶu?; * R U N A N D Y O U M A Y
S U R V I V E, I F O N L Y F O R A
L I T T L E L O N G E R *

BANG

??? Pov

I was lucky... I tripped on a rock. The second i did, a bullet flew over my head, smashing through four walls before stopping, each hole the size of my skull. Safe to say if I got hit by that, I wouldn't have a skull to compare it to. Then I heard ... HER on the radio...

???:*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
R U N, A N D M A K E T H I S M O R E E N T E R T A I N I N G F O R M E HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*

SHE stopped speaking abruptly, I dont know what would be worse, this or her continuing to laugh...

???: *-s now, you should probably start running, I just saw a ringleader taking out one of your squads. And by the looks of it its... I dont know who that is actually... maybe its a newbie, either way they just destroyed one of your squads and is heading torwards you. Probably why your team is the only one talking. Of course I'll be shooting at you too but the ring leader is probably more dangerous than me. Either way, get running.

3rd pov

BANG

The person shizuku was just talking to no longer had a head. The sudden loss of their leaders head lead the squad of t-dolls into disarray running in any direction. Obviously these t-dolls weren't very experienced.

BANG

Another down, a head sized hole in her chest. The other 2 got more frantic in trying to get away, so much so one of them ran strait into the ringleader. That one was ripped in half the one next to her began to run away.

BANG

That was until her leg came off. The ringleader simply walked over the the crawling t-doll and stomped on her head.

Shizuku pov

After shooting the last t-dolls leg off and watching the ringleader kill her, I paused for a moment. Why did I help her? I know there my superior but my alignment is neutral... eh whatever.

Hold on, is she looking at me... hey voice in my head, actually I'm gonna call you vimh, hey vimh is she- where'd she go? I got distracted for 1 second and she vanishes, what?

Where the hehh did sh-

BANG

What the! Was that the first floor door how the hell did she get here so fa-

BANG

Just as I got up and turned to face the roof access door, the door burst off its hinges and flew off the roof before the ringleader that I was looking at before casually walked into view.

Shizuku: ho- whe- uh... wha...?

[REQUESTING ACCESS TO FULL BODY FUNCTIONS]

Uh, yeah sure...

[ACCESS ACCEPTED: CONNECTING... SUCCESS]

3rd pov

Immediately after connecting, shizuku's eyes began to glow a bright blue and her shocked and dumbfounded face quickly lost emotion and when she spoke it was with a flat emotionless tone.

SHIZUKU: "[I AM SHIZUKU NEKOHA, MODEL: ELITE FLAME COMMANDO T-DOLL. PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF]"

???: I am codename: Infiltrator, Model: ringleader

SHIZUKU: "[UNDERSTOOD, WHAT IS YOUR MISSION OBJECTIVE?]"

Infiltrator: "you, I am to take you back to base for inspection and integration, along with restocking and repairs if needed."

_________________________________________

ŠhĮźuĶu?: glitched shizuku

Shizuku: normal shizuku

SHIZUKU: shizuku's ai