𝟭-𝟮

𝟭-𝟮29th of November 2003(L/N) Residence» 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 «見知らぬ男

𝟭-𝟮
29th of November 2003
(L/N) Residence
» 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 «
見知らぬ男

𝟭-𝟮29th of November 2003(L/N) Residence» 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 «見知らぬ男

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

A slight groan sounded from her throat.

The light shone through a crack in her curtains, her body was strewn across her bed. The comfort that surrounded her was far too large for her to move.

But said comfort wasn't something she could focus on, for the loud, annoying sound of her alarm blasted into her ears. Her eyes opened slowly, and she looked around her room.

The girl sighed, before sitting up and swinging her legs over her bed. She brought her hands up to her tired eyes and rubbed them, before stretching and yawning.

She lifted herself away from the comfort of her bed and slipped on her slippers. She shuffled over to the shelf on the right wall of her room; where her alarm clock lay. Her eyes peered at it angrily, before she turned it off.

The sweet sound of silence followed, and a grin caressed her lips. It was a Saturday, meaning all she had to do today was tutor Sayu Yagami and work.

(Y/N) knew she also had some studying to do. But in reality, she was far too lazy and hungry to do that.

She got herself dressed into her uniform for work; which consisted of leggings and the bakery's shirt, before brushing her hair; she then applied some mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, and lip gloss.

The girl stared at her reflection in the newly-cleaned mirror. Her eyes only glared back, and she looked away. (Y/N) then stood up from her vanity and left her room.

She passed the kitchen, where her mother would usually be making breakfast for the family. But instead, there was a dusty, grim loneliness. (Y/N) couldn't stand it.